Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"We've got Knockaert" song tonight.......

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
Was picking up a good head of steam in the North stand tonight and sounded good - what were the lyrics being sung ? Will be wanting to join in with this one at Charlton on Saturday !

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
There are two. Knockaers is...

We've got Knockaert, Anthony Knockeart
I just dont think you understand.
He only cost 2 mill.
Hes better than ozil
We've got Anthony Knockaert.

And repeat.

I feel this is the one which will catch on.

There is also...

We've got Kayal, Berem Kayal
I just dont think you understand
Hes Chrissy Hughtons Man
Hes from the holy land
We've got Berem Kayal

And repeat.

Both work. Knockers is. Rip off of west hams song for Payet. Kayals is a rip off with paddys last season.

Most on here dislike both but thats because they are boring *****. New songs are always welcome in my book.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006

He only cost 2 mill.
Hes better than ozil

And repeat.

There is also...

Hes Chrissy Hughtons Man
Hes from the holy land
We've got Berem Kayal

And repeat.

Both work. Knockers is. Rip off of west hams song for Payet. Kayals is a rip off with paddys last season.

Most on here dislike both but thats because they are boring *****. New songs are always welcome in my book.

Change your third line in the Kayal one to Brighton's midfield man as has been posted on here before.

Personally I really hate the term Chrissy Hughton, it's Chris Hughton for christs sake, like Chris Hughton's blue and white army

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Change your third line in the Kayal one to Brighton's midfield man as has been posted on here before.

Personally I really hate the term Chrissy Hughton, it's Chris Hughton for christs sake, like Chris Hughton's blue and white army

No.

What about Chrissy hughtons blue and white army do you want to ban that as well?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
As Danny Baker has mused, it is strage where the tunes for footy chants originate. Over the years we have had

Chirpy Chirpy Cheep Cheep
Na na na na....
etc.

What's the tune for the Knocky from? I dread to think . . .

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
As Danny Baker has mused, it is strage where the tunes for footy chants originate. Over the years we have had

Chirpy Chirpy Cheep Cheep
Na na na na....
etc.

What's the tune for the Knocky from? I dread to think . . .

Same as Paddy McCourts. Akey Breaky Heart. Its fun. Sing it and sing it loud. Everyone grumbling about songs right now isnt the time. Things happen organically. Good ones stick bad ones fade away. Just sing what you want. Oh and if you dont start songs or havent got the balls then pipe down on threads like these as you are adding nothing to the thread or the atmosphere at the ground.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Same as Paddy McCourts. Akey Breaky Heart. Its fun. Sing it and sing it loud. Everyone grumbling about songs right now isnt the time. Things happen organically. Good ones stick bad ones fade away. Just sing what you want. Oh and if you dont start songs or havent got the balls then pipe down on threads like these as you are adding nothing to the thread or the atmosphere at the ground.

Don'y be cheeky. I really like the Knocky song. I just didn't know its provenance.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
No.

What about Chrissy hughtons blue and white army do you want to ban that as well?
Who mentioned anything about banning any chants? That's ludicrous.

I'm pretty sure in his professional career he has never been called 'Chrissy', what's wrong with us chanting Chris Hughton's blue and white army? We never used to sing Gussy Poyet's blue and white army did we?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
We've got Knockaert, Anthony Knockaert
I just don't think you understand
Chris Hughton's man
He's better than Zidane
Anthony Knockaert

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Who mentioned anything about banning any chants? That's ludicrous.

I'm pretty sure in his professional career he has never been called 'Chrissy', what's wrong with us chanting Chris Hughton's blue and white army? We never used to sing Gussy Poyet's blue and white army did we?

Bore off pal. Who gives a **** what you think. Dont like it dont sing it.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Wow you're a delight tonight aren't you?

Munky seems to be as irritable as our resident Mr Irritable, but at least PPF never steps beyond being grumpy. Don't be needlessly rude, Munky. You come across like a madwoman, twatting strangers in a park for being different. :nono:

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003

He only cost 2 mill.
Hes better than ozil

And repeat.

There is also...

Hes Chrissy Hughtons Man
Hes from the holy land
We've got Berem Kayal

And repeat.

I stand centre of North and glad these songs weren't heard. I despise these new type fans with funny beards and and scarfs. Bring on Charlton for a week off of the freaks

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Really ? I stand centre of the North and after the 4th went in it was heard loud and clear ! Quite like the knockhaert one, I didn't hear Kayals one though.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I stand centre of North and glad these songs weren't heard. I despise these new type fans with funny beards and and scarfs. Bring on Charlton for a week off of the freaks

Do you think all these Bearded Scarf wearing types all rang each other up and said , hello fellow beardy type person shall we all go to watch Brighton smash QPR tonight and annoy that oddball Bhafcforeva whos actually from croydon and lives with his mum

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
Since my opening post, I'veseen this version:

We've got Knockaert, Anthony Knockaert
I just don't think you understand
You can't stop Knockaert, Anthony Knockaert
He's the best f***in winger in the land !

Love this one the best ! :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here