Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Player Ratings - QPR (H)

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Stockdale - 8 - a brilliant one handed stop from Phillips and did everything else well
Bruno - 6 - 5 in the first half, 7 second. Allowed w bad game after such a consistent season
Dunk - 8 - pards would be impressed
Goldson - 8 - our best defender again. Looked like he was going to have a right testing night against Washinhtons pace
Rosenior - 8 - superb again
Stephens - 8 - very strong in the second half
Kayal - 8 - everywhere
Knockeart - 10 - just amazing. A legend already
Skalak - 8 - Boooooooooooooooooooom
Hemed - 7 - not his night but worked hard
Wilson - 6 - see above

Baldock - 7 - our best striker tonight
Sidwell - 7 getting better with every game
Spud - 6

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Pretty much agree with your ratings, Wilson looked his usual tired self after about 5 minutes. Hopefully his injury isn't anything bad though.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Stockdale 7 -- one great and important save, distribution good
Bruno 6 -- 4 for shocking first half, back to normality with an 8 for the second
Goldson 7.5 -- great header, bit sloppy in the first half hour, solid thereafter
Dunk 9.5 MotM -- simply immense
Rosenior 7 -- solid
Knockaert 9 -- precision free kick, brilliant skill, amazing engine, and a mind-boggling number of sprints throughout the game. Brilliant.
Kayal 9 -- midfield general supreme. How he didn't make the Championship Team of the Year is beyond me.
Stephens 8 -- classy
Skalak 7 -- stunning slam strike, won the free kick for the first goal, but made too many bad decisions beyond that
Hemed 7 -- brilliant line-leading, as ever
Wilson 6.5 -- couple of highlights

Baldock 8 -- his sprint intensity, work rate, harassing their defenders and movement are just fantastic
Murphy and Sidwell n/a

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Bruno first half - 5. Love him and he sorted it 2nd half. He is allowed a bad game, but wow was he shite for the first 40 minutes

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
People marking down hemed i wonder why? Playing behind wilson first half who is utter gash baldock was brilliant again.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
Stockdale 9 - excellent, did everything he needed to again.
Bruno 6 - that's the worst he's played in a long while. Got some restbite when Hoilett was taken off.
Dunk 9 - imperious against a very mobile front line. Defensively phenomenal.
Goldson 8 - excellent, got his goal, albeit his passing wasn't great at times.
Rosenior 8 - just a brilliant full back at this level. Wasn't as imposing as he can be going forward, but coped very well with the mobile wide players they had.
Knockaert 10 - 2 goals and an assist. The difference maker. Worked incredibly hard defensively, and was always an outlet.
Stephens 8 - coped very well alongside Kayal despite being outnumbered at times. Didn't get forward as much as he can do for this reason, but covered the defence well
Kayal 9 - just brilliant again, despite being outnumbered at times alongside Stephens.
Skalak 8 - worked hard. Delivery has been better, but that goal... I'm still excited.
Wilson 6 - I was surprised to see him being the one taken off at half time, as he looked one of our main threats in the first half. A couple of real classy moments that show his potential, albeit without being decisive.
Hemed 5 - just had one of those games. Which is acceptable after his hat trick against Fulham. Needs to hold the ball up better and be smarter with his movement. Unlucky with overhead effort.

Baldock 5 - didn't have a great game. I'm not really sure what he added that Wilson wasn't giving us.
Murphy 6 - perfectly fine without being exciting. Worked hard defensively.
Sidwell 6 - got an assist, helped us conserve energy at that stage of the game.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Stockdale - 7.5. One excellent stop, did everything else confidently.
Bruno - 6.5. Gave the ball away too much, not at his best
Dunk - 8.5. Another superb performance
Goldson - 8.5. Shaded by Dunk defensively but great header
Rosenior - 8. What an acquisition he has been. Complete footballer.
Kayal - 8.5. Usual self, although worried about the way he was holding his groin in the last 5 mins
Stephens - 8.5. Has hit a rich vein of form at just the right time
Skalak - 8. Beginning to love the bloke. Works hard, best crosser of a ball I have seen for ages and blimey what a way to open your account.
Knockhaert - 10. Sensational performance going forward and defending. So much energy - duracell bunny
Hemed - 6.5. Not one of his better games
Wilson - 7. Looked dangerous

Baldock -7. Made a real difference - pressed their CBs which helped us get control. Made some superb runs.
Sidwell - 7. Lively
Murphy - 6.5. Did OK

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Stockdale 8
Bruno 6
Rosenior 7
Dunk 9
Goldson 8
Kayal 8
Stephens 9 MOTM
Knockaert 9
Skalak 8
Wilson 7
Hemed 6.5

Baldock 7
Sidwell 7
Murphy 7

KingKev

Jun 16, 2011
Hove (actually)
Dave 8 - important that he was solid in an even first half
Bruno 5 - forget about this one and move on to Charlton, skipper
Goldson 7 - did give the ball away badly a couple of times but a good game overall
Dunk 10 - my MotM. [MENTION=19110]Sussex[/MENTION]_guy used the word "imperious", as did I last night. Not a foot wrong, no lunges and won everything plus a couple of great long diagonal balls to round it off
Rosenior 8 - what a free signing!
AK 9.9 - just edged by Dunk even though he scored 2 and assisted 1
Kayal 7 - not his greatest game but solid
Stevens 8 - getting back to his best form
Skalak 8 - great hit for the goal and he was more involved throughout than in previous games
Wilson 8 - a real threat when we found him, but we didn't do that enough in the first half
Hemed 7 - another Duracell bunny performance. Hats off to him for the last 2 months or so, he runs himself into the ground

Baldock 8.5 - fabulous movement and link-up play again
Sidwell 7 - did his job and clearly getting there physically after little game time this season
Murphy 7 - done and dusted by the time he got on

ryans father

Jul 19, 2005
East Sheen SW14
Stockdale - fantastic distribution and usual great shot stopping - 7.5
Bruno - as others have said worst 40 mins of the season but much better second half - 5.5
Dunk - absolute colossus - 9
Goldson - couple of errors but his pace really is a fantastic asset. Good performance topped by the goal - 8
Rosenior - works hard and very reliable . Consummate professional - 7.5
Skalak - awesome goal which will only add to his confidence. Improving all the time - 7.5
Stevens - great game breaking up the opposition attacks. Back to his best - 8.5
Kayal - immense. Heartbeat of the team, constantly driving others to greater efforts
Knockaert - game changer. His skills are fantastic but his work rate is also incredible. MOTM - 9.5
Hemed - another who works very hard for the team. Wholehearted display - 7.5
Wilson - some dangerous moments and seems to be rediscovering his mojo - 7

Subs

Murphy - did well in both defence and attack but nothing exceptional - 7
Baldock - we are a better side when he plays. Great energy - 8
Sidwell - improving with game time. His experience will be important - 7.5

Manager

CH - 9.5 - docked half a mark as we started slowly again, but just fantastic

Love this team.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I thought again we were poor for 30 mins.

Stockdale 7
Bruno 5
Rosenoir 6
Dunk 9
Goldson 7
Kayal 7
Stephens 6
Skalak 7
Knockaert 9
Hemed 7
Wilson 6

Baldock 6
Murphy 6
Sidwell 6

I really do believe Knocky and Dunk were a class above.

Bruno abysmal in the first half by his exceptionally high standards.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Stockdale 8 Another comfortable night for him but did what he had to well.
Bruno 7 No magic from the great man, but another solid performance.
Goldson 8 Premier League class.
Dunk 8 Also Premier League class.
Rosenior 7 Quality player, one of the signings of the season.
Knockaert 9 The man is magic, absolute magic.
Stephens 7 Good solid performance.
Kayal 8 Drives us on and effortlessly makes us better.
Skalak 8 I think we lose his main strength playing on the left, his crosses are incredible. What a player!
Wilson 7 Drove at QPR's defence a few times, carried the ball well and won some flick ons in the air.
Hemed 7 Not overly involved but won flick ons, held the ball well at times and kept the shape up front.

Subs
Baldock N/A I'm not rating him.
Murphy 6 Did as much as Baldock did but won't get such generous ratings.
Sidwell 6 Turned my opinion around entirely, not ready for retirement just yet.

Napier's Knee

Mar 23, 2014
West Sussex
Stockdale. Important early saves but comfortable match. Excellent attitude 8
Bruno. Dreadful first half, better second half 6
Goldson. Exceptional talent, already a leader and great match topped off with strong goal 9
Dunk. Still channeling the aggression nicely and in control 9
Rosenior. No coincidence that Dunk has been better since Rosenior has returned. Calm, imaginative, 7
Knockaert. Arrogant, unplayable, does everything 10 MOM
Stephens. Started slowly again but does the dirty work very well and kept ball moving 8
Kayal. As Stephens, but with less of the dirty work 8
Skalak. Still finding his way but looking better every game. Undroppable at the moment because worth a goal a match. Foot like a traction engine 8
Wilson. His mind is working too fast for his body, but looking more like the player who first came to us 7
Hemed. Tireless although it didn't come off for him this time. 7

Baldock. Changed the match by pulling QPRs defence all over the place 8
Murphy. Did what he had to do and did it fine 7
Sidwell. Seems to have grown in confidence since his goal - great to have him to bring on 7

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Bruno first half - 5. Love him and he sorted it 2nd half. He is allowed a bad game, but wow was he shite for the first 40 minutes

I think someone reminded him at half time that if he could get in front of his man he would stand a much better chance of winning the ball!!

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Stockdale 8

Bruno 5
Rosenior 7
Dunk 8
Goldson 9

Stephens 8
Kayal 8
Skalak 7
Knockaert 9

Hemed 6
Wilson 6

Baldock 7
Murphy 6
Sidwell 6

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Bruno 6 - that's the worst he's played in a long while. Got some restbite when Hoilett was taken off.
Rosenior 8 - just a brilliant full back at this level. Wasn't as imposing as he can be going forward, but coped very well with the mobile wide players they had.
Knockaert 10 - 2 goals and an assist. The difference maker. Worked incredibly hard defensively, and was always an outlet.
Stephens 8 - coped very well alongside Kayal despite being outnumbered at times. Didn't get forward as much as he can do for this reason, but covered the defence well
Kayal 9 - just brilliant again, despite being outnumbered at times alongside Stephens.
Skalak 8 - worked hard. Delivery has been better, but that goal... I'm still excited.
Wilson 6 - I was surprised to see him being the one taken off at half time, as he looked one of our main threats in the first half. A couple of real classy moments that show his potential, albeit without being decisive.
Hemed 5 - just had one of those games. Which is acceptable after his hat trick against Fulham. Needs to hold the ball up better and be smarter with his movement. Unlucky with overhead effort.

Baldock 5 - didn't have a great game. I'm not really sure what he added that Wilson wasn't giving us.
Seriously?

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton

Did make me laugh, I thought he was the reason we dominated so much putting their midfield and back line under constant pressure. Strange rating (Baldock)

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Did make me laugh, I thought he was the reason we dominated so much putting their midfield and back line under constant pressure. Strange rating (Baldock)

Not really, the whole team were poor for 40 mins, everyone pushed higher. If I were to name one player who captured and demonstrated Hughton's instruction most it would be Knockaert

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here