Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I think Chris Hughton deserves more praise

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
If teams go through a poor run of form, it's the manager who's (sometimes unfairly) the first to get slated.

Now, just four points, sorry, four goals separating us from auto promo, I think that on top of a cracking team of players, we have a top-rate manager who needs to be recognised for where he has got us this season. It may be a team effort, but at the front of each team is a manager who knows what he's doing and can stay calm and cool even at such an exciting time for our club.

Thanks for hearing me out.

Sent by telepathy.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
He has done a superb job - calm, steady and EXACTLY what we needed.

Deserves every bit of credit going as far as I'm concerned.

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
Nice. I'd forgotten the HAVOC that bong and kaz caused up that left hand flank. When they both got injured I thought that was it for our season and over Christmas it obviously looked like it was, but rosenior and skalak/Murphy have done well.

I miss march, but don't know where he would fit in the current line up.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
When you consider the state of the club when he took over you can only admire the job he's done.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
When you think for a team that couldn't score goals to save their lives over the past few years, to now being joint highest goal scorers in the league, you have to give him credit.

Brighton in my mind have never been a team that scores goals but, since our mid-season blip, we've been banging them in for fun.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Not quite sure why you don't think he gets it?

I totally agree.............. Obviously, being a large pro supporter I am going to be on his side for the most part but I have to say ''HE HAS BEEN GIVEN CREDIT FOR HIS ACHIEVEMENTS THIS SEASON'' So I don't think Chris or anyone else can say that he hasn't been given credit for what he has done.

The only thing I really didn't like was the odd few who were having polls on here to have him sacked when there was that bad period around Christmas time. Especially since everyone really acknowledged that it was down to the injuries we had.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here