Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vladimir Putin should be in charge of Europe

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Bernie Ecclestone*has said he believes that Vladimir Putin should be put in charge of Europe, Donald Trump would make an excellent US president and immigration has brought no benefits whatsoever to the UK.

The Formula One supremo was quickly trending on Twitter after he claimed that women would “never be taken seriously” in his sport and revealed that he was “100% an outer” in the*EU referendum*debate."

One deluded old man?

gregbrighton

Aug 10, 2014
Brighton
Bernie Ecclestone*has said he believes that Vladimir Putin should be put in charge of Europe, Donald Trump would make an excellent US president and immigration has brought no benefits whatsoever to the UK.

The Formula One supremo was quickly trending on Twitter after he claimed that women would “never be taken seriously” in his sport and revealed that he was “100% an outer” in the*EU referendum*debate."

One deluded old man?

Another weirdo geriatric who is a Brexiteer.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Vladimir Putin will take control of Europe when HE wants to, sorry Bernie , he won't ever be " put in control " he will take it when he wants to and tell us he's doing us a favour by doing it.

sahel

Jan 24, 2014

One deluded old man?

A better idea would be to put Putin in charge of Ecclestone. That might shut the stupid old man up . As for Trump I suspect he will get his comeuppance next November

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Sorry, but Bernie reminds me of my pervy old Uncle who had to be constantly 'supervised' when he came to visit the family :down:
Then your family are wronguns for letting him anywhere near kids and not getting anything done about him.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Oh god here we go :lol:
seriously, would you have someone in your house, near your kids , who had to be ''supervised'' ?? I'd be on the phone to the old bill, for the sake of other kids safety, family or not , care to answer why this wasnt the case with your nonce uncle [MENTION=29908]gregbrighton[/MENTION] ?

gregbrighton

Aug 10, 2014
Brighton
seriously, would you have someone in your house, near your kids , who had to be ''supervised'' ?? I'd be on the phone to the old bill, for the sake of other kids safety, family or not , care to answer why this wasnt the case with your nonce uncle @gregbrighton ?

Not the kids I'm worried about. It's the dogs that go stay with the neighbours for the duration...:D

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here