Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A27

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
To those driving in from the east A27 currently closed at Kingston RB. May want to check prior to travel or leave extra time

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
The whole Falmer stretch looks pretty screwed at the moment on Google traffic...

matt

Mar 19, 2007
BBC reporting SEVERE delays in both directions as of 20 mins ago.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Hmm hopefully the bus will just go up the bus lane along Lewes road and into stanmer park? Hoping I'll miss what ever it is

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Delayed kick off then. Apparently they only delay kick offs for road traffic not the trains.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
On a27 westbound not moved for 15 mins (by a23 jct )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
Drove past this about an hour ago, accident was on the eastbound carriageway, westbound was open then though the traffic was queuing up on the Lewes By-Pass towards the Ashcombe Roundabout - once beyond traffic was moving normally. Looks like the Air Ambulance has since landed on the westbound and closed that. I

Daddies_Sauce

Falmer WSL, not a JCL
Jun 27, 2008
just drove past west bound, looked like an accident between a motor cyclist and car between the Asda roundabout down towards Falmer. Not going to be a good journey for those coming from the west.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I heard someone came off a bike, not good

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Sussex Police notice....

The A27 eastbound Lewes towards the Kingston roundabout is currently closed due to a collision between a van and a pedestrian. There are long delays and drivers are asked to avoid the area if possible.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Delayed kick off then. Apparently they only delay kick offs for road traffic not the trains.

Pretty sure that's not what they said at all.
Before 728 they were told by southern it'd be ok on Friday when they were considering delaying kick off. They can only delay due to safety concerns. That's the leagues rules

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
This thread is frustrating! One person saying they're stuck westbound at Patcham, another saying that the problem is eastbound at asda,two saying the problem is at Kingston in both directions. Does anyone have the truth? ! Hope no one is seriously injured.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here