Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What time does Mill Road P & R open ?

Anyone know what time the buses from Mill road P&R start running ?

I'm thinking of using for the first time since Withdean tonight. Should I be OK to arrive around 1830?

Also, what's the queue like after if I

A) Clap the team off and have a pee and a slow walk
B) Add a coffee in the North Stand to witness 20 minutes of crazy dancing and jubilation
C) Leg it bang on final whilstle.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
All P&R's open at 5pm.

I'm thinking of using for the first time since Withdean tonight. Should I be OK to arrive around 1830?

B) Add a coffee in the North Stand to witness 20 minutes of crazy dancing and jubilation

A) Guess 30-40 min wait
B) I always get the bus back, and as long as you give it 45 mins(normally 1-2 pints and highlights) you can walk straight on
C) From the North, legging it, I would guess 25 min wait

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot

I used it on Friday, got there at 18:46 and it had just got full, however there were a couple of other spots around there that I was told about and managed to park up and have a 5 min walk to the bus

After the game I clapped the team off, walked round to the shop from South West, got a few things then a slow walk back. Was back at the car by 10:45 and on the road 15 mins later

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Not sure how the park and ride busses are getting there at the moment

Daddies_Sauce

Falmer WSL, not a JCL
Jun 27, 2008
Would have though that the racehill would be the best bet this evening with the problems on the A27, Lewes road will become stuffed too with buses/traffic avoiding the A27 but unable to get the the uni and associated car parks from Stammer.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Is there a traffic problem affecting mill road

Edit. Just discovered A27 thread.

But still unsure if this will affect me arriving at mill lane from the west.....

It's if the busses can get to falmer and then back again....could be very long queues

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here