Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

POTG for QPR fans...

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
is tha a new thing or have I just missed it before?

Brighton & Hove Albion are looking forward to welcoming Queens Park Rangers to the American Express Community Stadium tonight and tickets are still available for away fans, who may also pay on the day if they're yet to get tickets for the Sky Bet Championship clash.

For those who are yet to purchase a ticket, tickets for the away section can be purchased directly from Brighton & Hove Albion’s Booking Line on 0844 327 1901 (select option 1 and advise you wish to sit in the away section – calls to this number are charged at seven pence per minute plus your network access charge) through until 5pm today.

Tickets may also be purchased in person at the Amex until kick-off today, but supporters are advised to arrive at least one hour before the match starts if collecting or purchasing tickets.

Ticket prices*
Adults £33.50*
Under 21s/Over 65s £25.50*
Under 18s £19.50*
Under 10s £11.50*

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Jesus we're expensive @ £33.50!!

No sh1t. It's £42 to sit in the ESU tonight. That's £42 quid. For second division football. I thought about it. Then I thought again. Category A prices against a nothing much mid table outfit. Work that one out. No wonder there's still a load available.

is tha a new thing or have I just missed it before?

Brighton & Hove Albion are looking forward to welcoming Queens Park Rangers to the American Express Community Stadium tonight and tickets are still available for away fans, who may also pay on the day if they're yet to get tickets for the Sky Bet Championship clash.

For those who are yet to purchase a ticket, tickets for the away section can be purchased directly from Brighton & Hove Albion’s Booking Line on 0844 327 1901 (select option 1 and advise you wish to sit in the away section – calls to this number are charged at seven pence per minute plus your network access charge) through until 5pm today.

Tickets may also be purchased in person at the Amex until kick-off today, but supporters are advised to arrive at least one hour before the match starts if collecting or purchasing tickets.

Ticket prices*
Adults £33.50*
Under 21s/Over 65s £25.50*
Under 18s £19.50*
Under 10s £11.50*

Does happen but not common for the club to advertise it so much. Good idea though, especially being so local meaning some late deciders may decide to take the plunge from London.

The fine weather may persuade a few more too

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here