Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Derby Nearly Sold Out

Unsurprisingly.

However, with Derby receiving an initial allocation of just 1400, it's surprising these are still available for them on general sale. I doubt they will be asking for any additional. It's on TV after all and chances are Derby will be secure in a play off place by then.

This means we should have the largest number of BHA fans at a home game for a generation.

The club have just opened up half of S1A to home fans and there are only 30 seats left here. As long as Derby don't insist in their extra 600 then we should be safe to see S1E coming on sale for home fans and possibly a few rows in S1D too.

As it stand though only the following are currently available:

South: 53 which includes the 30 in S1A corner
North: Totally sold out
WSL: 40 - south old northern end and central. Singles in southern end
WSU: 11 in the northern half
ESL: 54 - singles only apart from E1H
ESU: 30 - singles only

Club are known to release extras in the WSL nearer to kick off. Maybe the club will max revenue by making the school shelf available for this one and of course at least a whole block in the south (hopefully)

Prediction: 30400 of which 29000 are home fans.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Unsurprisingly.

However, with Derby receiving an initial allocation of just 1400, it's surprising these are still available for them on general sale. I doubt they will be asking for any additional. It's on TV after all and chances are Derby will be secure in a play off place by then.

This means we should have the largest number of BHA fans at a home game for a generation.

The club have just opened up half of S1A to home fans and there are only 30 seats left here. As long as Derby don't insist in their extra 600 then we should be safe to see S1E coming on sale for home fans and possibly a few rows in S1D too.

As it stand though only the following are currently available:

South: 53 which includes the 30 in S1A corner
North: Totally sold out
WSL: 40 - south old northern end and central. Singles in southern end
WSU: 11 in the northern half
ESL: 54 - singles only apart from E1H
ESU: 30 - singles only

Club are known to release extras in the WSL nearer to kick off. Maybe the club will max revenue by making the school shelf available for this one and of course at least a whole block in the south (hopefully)

Prediction: 30400 of which 29000 are home fans.

Is 30400 achievable? Depending on safety factors I thought the realistic max was under 30100

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I am hoping that a pair remains unsold - I move house on the Friday and want to get enough sorted in a couple of days that me and the son are allowed a day out to the match

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I'm still puzzled by the capacity. The Rugby World Cup was a sell out of 29,290 without segregation but a few added press and TV cameras. So with segregation and TV is 30,000 reachable or will it always be sub 30,000.
And next years PL will feature a guaranteed 3000 away fans every game and heavy segregation so I expect sub 29,000 every game.

Normski1989

Apr 15, 2015
Hove
Got my ticket in the North stand sorted. I think the remaining tickets will sell very quickly if we pick up all three points tonight.

Could Derby be the game to see us promoted ? Every chance and then JCL's will be everywhere DEMANDING tickets

Yes. If we beat QPR and Charlton and Burnley lose to both Boro and PNE then we will be 4 points ahead of them before we kick a ball against Derby. If we beat them our lead will be in 7 points with Burnley only able to pick up 6 by winning their last two.

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
I'm still puzzled by the capacity. The Rugby World Cup was a sell out of 29,290 without segregation but a few added press and TV cameras. So with segregation and TV is 30,000 reachable or will it always be sub 30,000.
And next years PL will feature a guaranteed 3000 away fans every game and heavy segregation so I expect sub 29,000 every game.

I thought the 3,000 away fans figure in the Prem related to the maximum number granted - e.g. at the bigger grounds. I may be wrong but I though the entitlement was 5% rather than 10% as in the FL?

I thought the 3,000 away fans figure in the Prem related to the maximum number granted - e.g. at the bigger grounds. I may be wrong but I though the entitlement was 5% rather than 10% as in the FL?

I understood it to be 10% or 3000 whichever is lower.

Many in the premier are 5% percent but that's only due to the grounds in question having a capacity over 60k

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
Yes. If we beat QPR and Charlton and Burnley lose to both Boro and PNE then we will be 4 points ahead of them before we kick a ball against Derby. If we beat them our lead will be in 7 points with Burnley only able to pick up 6 by winning their last two.

That's a pretty hypothetical situation and a longshot given that Burnley are unbeaten in 19!

There is no reason at all why larger segregation would be needed in the premier league. In fact the opposite seems to be the case. Arsenal, Spurs Man U, City etc seem to survive just fine with literally one or two rows.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
There is no reason at all why larger segregation would be needed in the premier league. In fact the opposite seems to be the case. Arsenal, Spurs Man U, City etc seem to survive just fine with literally one or two rows.

Indeed...... Too many plastic fans who follow the big clubs as a social statement

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town

Theres quite a few nutcases in the south many old faces quite surprised me . . .

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
I'm in the south stand for this, please tell me that people stand in here? North stand all sold out :tantrum:

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks

Barber did explain this a while back. He said that segregation requirements get smaller & smaller over time as you host more & more games without any issues. All to do with safety certificates which you accrue over time.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Just got my two tickets in the South East Corner. It is pretty much the only pl;ace where there are two seats next to eachother.

I assume the other blocks in South will open up but I didn't want to runt he risk. Should be a packed house to applaud the guys for a great season whether we win or not

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here