Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Garden Finds

The Stout Yeoman

Master Farter
Aug 14, 2003
59 Le Petomane Boulevard
Whats the oddest thing you have ever dug up in your garden? One of my friends at work found this object whilst gardening on Sunday ....

IMG_4128[1].jpg

edna krabappel

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
Err.. probably (definitely) just me, but that looks a bit like a ladies rabbit themed play-thing.
Who's been hiding that one in the garden? :lolol:

The rabbit. He wanted it back.

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
Looks like part of a satellite that Ulloa knocked out of orbit when he missed the pen against Boro a couple of years ago.

edna krabappel

Jul 7, 2003
I was digging up the vegetable patch when we first moved into a house and blow me up came up a Rolex watch*

As the house was on a Twitten I assumed it had been lobbed over the fence, maybe after a burglary or something (it wasn’t the most of salubrious areas)

*Turns out it wasn’t a Rolex but a cheap fake.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Dig up a 1 Florin coin dated 1921 on the allotment recently.

Checked online to see how much it might be worth and about £3.50 was the answer :(

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Whats the oddest thing you have ever dug up in your garden? One of my friends at work found this object whilst gardening on Sunday ....

attachment.php

looks like a solar lamp to me.

Best things I've dug up in my garden(s) :

> Six pots of dulux paint
> A body ............................................................. of a rabbit.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Dig up a 1 Florin coin dated 1921 on the allotment recently.

Checked online to see how much it might be worth and about £3.50 was the answer :(

really? I've got loads of the blighters (half crowns and crowns too) in a box in the loft. I'll have to dig em out...

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
When at school a friends mum was digging up a flower bed when part of it gave way - turned out there was an old air raid shelter that no one knew was there.

He then started to claim that there were expensive old paintings etc. down there and they were going to be rich. About a fortnight later he stopped talking about it, so they either never existed, were worth nothing, or the owner was still alive and he was sworn to secrecy about the find

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
really? I've got loads of the blighters (half crowns and crowns too) in a box in the loft. I'll have to dig em out...

Stick them in a glass of coke ( full fat stuff mind you ) over night and they'll be as good as new and worth even more.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
When at school a friends mum was digging up a flower bed when part of it gave way - turned out there was an old air raid shelter that no one knew was there.

He then started to claim that there were expensive old paintings etc. down there and they were going to be rich. About a fortnight later he stopped talking about it, so they either never existed, were worth nothing, or the owner was still alive and he was sworn to secrecy about the find

I dug up an air raid shelter in my garden - it was to take the families of the four terraced houses in my road so was quite big.
Had reinforced roof made up of old curved railings - I took my chimneys down and filled the hole up with the rubble so it came in handy really :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here