Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Air horn

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Oh like it, serious old school. Might take my one of these tonight tonight to annoy everyone in the WSU

rattle2.jpgrattle2.jpg

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Definitely at the Burnley and Fulham games and in the South West.

Couldn't decide if I really liked it or not. its only a couple of steps away from a drum!

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
It was on the steps to the Mill Road Park and Ride after the match.

OK if it's a safe distance away. Bl@@dy annoying if you are right next to it.

cardboard

Jul 8, 2003
Mile Oak
The one in the SW corner for the Burnley game was more of a blower horn (vuvuzela type instrument) not an air horn. I was above him and could see him blowing away!! EDIT - Oooh err missus - i was in a hospitality box and not physically above him

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I'm in favour of anything that helps ramp up the atmosphere. Air horns give it a slightly continental vibe

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Oh I was just about to post the same ..didn't they used to have them pinned to a large placard type thing

Yup, big GetThatBoardDown placard type thing. Same as they used to do with badges. Actually not sure why the Albion don't make much of a big deal about badges, they're cheap as chips, look pretty damn gorgeous and are highly collectible. Club missing a bit of a trick there IMHO.

Actually, come to think of it, why can't we get HT BoardMan back for comic effect rather than NoddingHeadAlexFerguson?

Craven Wine

Apr 29, 2012
It was doing the trick in getting a coordinated shout together - An improvement on on previous random singing..???

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
The said Gentleman appeared to really enter into the spirit!

BHAFC_SWC

honorary pierced weirdo
Feb 26, 2013
West Sussex
Watching the Fulham highlights and was impressed by the guy in the North banging something metal (maybe the back wall of the stand?). Sounded excellent throughout & a really good way of encouraging singing without the need for a drum. Keep it up whoever you are!

joker

BHA Blues Away
Aug 2, 2010
Eastbourne
We are very close to the horn blowing "gentleman" in the SWC and love it, it really ramps up the atom in the SWC, he is always singing away, I hear there is just 20 season tickets left in the SWC for next season, should be an even better atmosphere next season, being right next to the away fans also.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here