Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Harry Arter top bloke.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Being interviewed by Alan Brazil on TalkSport this morning, was asked that if Brighton get promoted next season, they'll meet Bournemouth again.
HA replied that it would be good and said that Albion are a good side with a great ground and premiership standard training facilities. :)

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Wasn't he the cock who, when on loan to Carlisle, scored their 91st minute equaliser to make it 3-3 in our last season at Withdean, and ran over to H Block to celebrate, laughing? No need for it, no provocation, he just acted like a wanker.

Then Bridcutt scored THAT goal in the 94th. :)

Last edited:

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Wasn't he the cock who, when on loan to Carlisle, scored their 91st minute equaliser to make it 3-3 in our last season at Withdean, and ran over to H Block to celebrate, laughing? No need for it, no provocation, he just acted like a wanker.

Then Bridcutt score THAT goal in the 94th. :)

Yep, he's the lad.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Can't really dislike the bloke all that much ......considering the horrific stuff he went through in December last year.

Well, I didn't know about that, and having just looked it up, that is indeed very sad.

I feel sympathy for him, but find it hard to like him. He was a total git that day.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
"Can't condone..." is such a woolly cop-out.

Don't tell us what you don't think, tell us what you do think. While the inference around 'can't condone' is 'do condemn', why not just say 'I utterly condemn what he said...'?

Even then that is formal speak. They are allowed to say how upsetting and disturbing it is to see such things. As much as online media is what it is some things are still jaw dropping.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
What an absolute little prick

Fair play to the club for sacking him but they should have held on to his registration to stop him playing for any club like Leon Knight had (Think its was Dagenham and Redbridge?)

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Fair play to the club for sacking him but they should have held on to his registration to stop him playing for any club like Leon Knight had (Think its was Dagenham and Redbridge?)

Under the circumstances, and given his apparent lack of star quality, I have a feeling him playing for another club won't be a massive issue, registered or not.

"Can't condone..." is such a woolly cop-out.

Don't tell us what you don't think, tell us what you do think. While the inference around 'can't condone' is 'do condemn', why not just say 'I utterly condemn what he said...'?

Even then that is formal speak. They are allowed to say how upsetting and disturbing it is to see such things. As much as online media is what it is some things are still jaw dropping.

Am I the only one who read the sentence before where he called the tweet "disgusting and vile"

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Under the circumstances, and given his apparent lack of star quality, I have a feeling him playing for another club won't be a massive issue, registered or not.

Granted, maybe I am just a little vindictive and want to make sure he can;t do something he loves for a prolong period of time because of being such an odious toad

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I see he was claiming to have been "hacked" again. That old favourite.

As if, somewhere, there's an underground group of flawed computer geniuses, sat in a morning briefing, debating what to do with their brilliant technological skills.

"Right, Wednesday already chaps. What's on the agenda today please, Keith? Hack into the Pentagon? Threaten some ISIS sympathisers with putting their names & addresses online? Expose glaring security flaws on major online banking sites, or launch an attack the Chinese social welfare system perhaps?"

"Well, I was thinking about trying to bring down the corrupt government of Equatorial Guinea today, but I'm a bit knackered. I might just find an obscure non-league footballer who nobody's ever heard of and send some nasty tweets to a Bournemouth player, y'know?".

"Great stuff, Keith. I'll just log in to Ian Botham's Twitter account and send out a few knob photos then. Anyone for a brew?".

Rod Marsh

Aug 9, 2013
Sussex

Is that allowed? Can you sack someone and prevent them from working elsewhere?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Rushden and Diamonds
Is that allowed? Can you sack someone and prevent them from working elsewhere?

Yes, indeed, it did happen to Leon Knight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here