Date: 19/04/2016
Kick Off: 19:45
Venue: AMEX​

OFFICIALS

MARK HEYWOOD
Nigel Lugg and Rob Smith
Fourth Official Keith Hill

TEAM NEWS

Brighton manager Chris Hughton has no fresh injury or suspension worries as his side face QPR on Tuesday in the Sky Bet Championship.
Striker Sam Baldock will be looking to make his first start since overcoming a hamstring injury.
Baldock, 27, was an unused substitute on Friday in their 5-0 win against Fulham.
Bobby Zamora (hip), Uwe Hunemeier (groin) and Solly March (knee) remain long-term absentees.

Junior Hoilett will return to the QPR side after being dropped to the bench in their 0-0 draw with Cardiff on Saturday.
Manager Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink has said he will make changes including the inclusion of Hoilett due to the side having four games in 10 days.
Conor Washington will start in place of Sebastian Polter but Cole Kpekawa could miss the game through injury.
Matt Ingram is expected to be in goal again with Rob Green missing due to contract reasons. Jamie Mackie (hamstring) is still unavailable through injury.

PREVIOUS FIXTURE

VIDEO PREVIEW

---

COYS!!

:albion2:

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
I feel like there hasn't been as much build up about this one as the previous matches. I'm nervous, but then I've been nervous about every match for longer than I can remember. This season is both amazing and terrifying.

Form-wise, QPR have drawn 4 and lost 2 of their last 6 away fixtures, whilst we've drawn 2 and won 4 from our last 6 at home. Really hope we can put in a great performance and win by a few. At least they don't have Austin to ruin things for us this time.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Disappointed to see that accident waiting to happen Rob Green is not expected to play.

Hamilton

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I feel like there hasn't been as much build up about this one as the previous matches. I'm nervous, but then I've been nervous about every match for longer than I can remember. This season is both amazing and terrifying.

Form-wise, QPR have drawn 4 and lost 2 of their last 6 away fixtures, whilst we've drawn 2 and won 4 from our last 6 at home. Really hope we can put in a great performance and win by a few. At least they don't have Austin to ruin things for us this time.

I think everyone is just holding their breath and not talking about it.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
.....and maybe too busy thinking about the permutations from Burnley vs.'Boro?

I just hope we win - without having to hang on to a one goal lead for the last half hour!

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003

It seems like everyone has been talking about Burnley Boro instead. What's heartening is that you just KNOW that CH will have had the guys focusing on this game and this game alone since last Friday.

Hamilton

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
.....and maybe too busy thinking about the permutations from Burnley vs.'Boro?

I just hope we win - without having to hang on to a one goal lead for the last half hour!

True. It's in our hands. With the confidence in the team why can't we just go and win every game. That's me riding the Fulham wave.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
That match thread post was too perfect.

were loose.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Who to partner Hemed up front?

Second striker:
A minute to go and it is still a draw, and Hemed has a chance to score, but he lays the ball into the path of an Albion player who has a one on one on the keeper. Who would you want the Albion player to be and how should be score?

I came in 39 minutes late against Fulham to see Jamie Wilson time his run well but fail to beat Bettinell in the Fulham goal (he got a touch). Later Lualua blazed into the side netting. Knockaert passed the test with a curler falling nicely on his favoured left foot.

Preview: https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/959032/Preview

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Chris Hughton's QPR pre-match speech:

Three weeks from now, I will be harvesting my crops. Imagine where you will be, and it will be so. Hold the line! Stay with me! If you find yourself alone, riding in the green fields with the sun on your face, do not be troubled. For you are in Elysium, and you’re already dead!

Brothers, what we do in life echoes in eternity.

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
Who to partner Hemed up front?

Second striker:
A minute to go and it is still a draw, and Hemed has a chance to score, but he lays the ball into the path of an Albion player who has a one on one on the keeper. Who would you want the Albion player to be and how should be score?

I came in 39 minutes late against Fulham to see Jamie Wilson time his run well but fail to beat Bettinell in the Fulham goal (he got a touch). Later Lualua blazed into the side netting. Knockaert passed the test with a curler falling nicely on his favoured left foot.

Preview: https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/959032/Preview

Dunno about Jamie Wilson....perhaps James Wilson may have a better chance ???

Come on you Blue and White Stripes!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here