Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

More shite on Dunk moving.

Tory Boy

Jun 14, 2004
Brighton
If the Albion don't go up, although I happen to believe strongly we will go up, then Dunk is on his way.

Just ask the family.

TB

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
In fairness Alex Neil was at Birmingham City scouting in person and the speculation there was that Dunk and Goldson were his probable targets

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
When you have those 2 as centre backs it would be an outrage if they weren't being scouted. They have been an outstanding partnership especially considering their age.
I just hope we go up as I would love to see them play against genuine world class forwards

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Anyone who thinks we'll be retaining players like Dunk and Kayal if we don't go up are pretty deluded. Goldson is the one that really concerns me.

Raskolnikov

Aug 13, 2014
Wivenhoe
Slightly off topic, but has anyone else noticed their shinpads? They seem to be about 3 inches long and just below the knee, not the whole way down the shin. Is this the new style or..?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Slightly off topic, but has anyone else noticed their shinpads? They seem to be about 3 inches long and just below the knee, not the whole way down the shin. Is this the new style or..?

You need to wear shinpads, and a lot of professionals wear childrens ones as they find them restrictive/annoying

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
If the Albion don't go up, although I happen to believe strongly we will go up, then Dunk is on his way.

Just ask the family.

TB

Unless he has a break clause in his contract then he'll be stupidly expensive thanks to the Albion extending his contract and the club will refuse to sell him. So Lewis can hope all he likes but he isn't going anywhere without a shed load of money changing hands.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Nothing story you could say the same about most players at any club in the top 6 if they are say under 27 and link the to lower level premier league clubs and just insert the caveat of depending on where the championship side is playing next season

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Anyone who thinks we'll be retaining players like Dunk and Kayal if we don't go up are pretty deluded. Goldson is the one that really concerns me.

I don't think we'll lose Dunk & Kayal - possibly one, but doubt both. If we don't go up, we need to keep the squad as together as we can. Boro have done pretty well at that the last few seasons so why shouldn't we...? Seems a good team spirit in there too which may convince players to at least give it another season as a group... This is our first shot at it after last seasons disaster after all...

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I don't think we'll lose Dunk & Kayal - possibly one, but doubt both. If we don't go up, we need to keep the squad as together as we can. Boro have done pretty well at that the last few seasons so why shouldn't we...? Seems a good team spirit in there too which may convince players to at least give it another season as a group... This is our first shot at it after last seasons disaster after all...

Kayal is the key player for me although I wouldn't begrudge either of them a chance of Premier league football. I'd much prefer we kept Kayal as I think Dunk would be easier to replace. I can't believe we'd sell Goldson so I'm not worried at all - he's barely been here half a season and is under contract so he wouldn't realistically expect the club to let him go.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here