Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

what are you doing to try and influence other results?

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I refused to watch added time in Bolton vs Midds and blanked out Brum vs Burnley for the whole of Saturday afternoon.

Backed a treble of wins for Midds, Burnley and Hull two weeks ago on the assumption that I never win a bet, Hull drew

All disappointing failures.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
I'm currently in the process of starting a twitter rumour that'll set off Barton and Rhodes on Tuesday.
Ideally it'll set off a mass brawl on the pitch which will cause a mass of suspensions and points deductions.

All I've got so far is 'your mum'.
'Keep you posted.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'm too focused on influencing our results to have any time to spend on Burnley and Boro.

Since I last shaved we are P10 W7 D3 L0. I'm spending a lot of time not shaving right now.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Since I bought my Volt shirt we have only had excellent results.

I'll use the full power of the Volt on Friday and wear it in the pub to support Preston on TV.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
My Mrs is frightening people away from shops in Burnley....

image.jpeg

I_am_JOSH

Nov 30, 2012
Sussex Uni
Anyone else can't help but feel they are unlucky when at the Amex?
I went quite a bit last season, but this season just a couple of pretty dull draws. I'm staying away!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I'm too focused on influencing our results to have any time to spend on Burnley and Boro.

Since I last shaved we are P10 W7 D3 L0. I'm spending a lot of time not shaving right now.

That's pretty impressive. Keep it up.

My contribution to nixing Burnley's hopes (I think Boro are away and gone effectively) involve crucifixes, garlic, wooden stakes and, obviously, horcruxes.

Stat Brother

Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I really ought to bet on Boro and Burnley in their remaining fixtures.

But knowing my luck ...

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I have made models of The Riverside and Turf Moor, soaked in pigs blood.
At night I dress up in black and with a pint of Doom Bar in one hand and a shrunken head in the other I walk around them chanting.
At the end they spontaneously burst into flames and I jump up and down on the ashes.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I have made models of The Riverside and Turf Moor, soaked in pigs blood.
At night I dress up in black and with a pint of Doom Bar in one hand and a shrunken head in the other I walk around them chanting.
At the end they spontaneously burst into flames and I jump up and down on the ashes.

This is more impressive than growing a "beard". Some who should know better should read and learn from this example.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Cheering brighton on to three wins in the next three games winning by Average of 4 goals per game that should scare them.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Recently I have been very complimentary about Boro in the slim hope that my ambassadorial behaviour will lift their fans sufficiently, allowing the team to smash Burnley tonight and lay down meekly against us.

I'm certain that it's making all the difference.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Just focussing on tonight's game. Trying to make sure my routine is identical to Friday's

I'm wearing exactly the same clothes as Friday.
I need to make sure I leave work at 16:01 and catch the 16:29 to Hastings Change at St Leonards WS for the 17:29 to Falmer.

I'm debating whether I need to drink the 7 pints of Harveys or not..

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
I've paid for a pest control company to go and stamp on Sean Dyche the cockroach.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here