Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Big Boys Trousers.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Trouble with NSC these days is that it's all about football! So, in a move to put the Crap back into NSC, a couple of subjects from me.

Here's a load of fat *******s out there. I see them all around and one looks back at me every time I pass a mirror or I see my reflection. So how come trousers sold in shops are getting smaller? I used to be able to get cheap trousers for work, or jeans, from Asda. Matalan, factory shop etc but now they seem to stop at 42" waist and they are rare.

I don't want to pay a fortune for day-to-day wear so where do you 'Dad bods' get yer troosers from?

Today I had to go the BHS and go for the 'active waistband'. I had an 'incident' in there, but that's another story....

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I know this sounds silly but why not try to shed a few pounds?

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I don't think Tesco's do their jeans for a fiver in 42" waist any more. I can't find any lately, looks like M&S or High and Mighty for the future.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Try a kilt-one size fits all!

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I know the feeling. I'm going to be gutted when I stop having to wear a belt with 32" jeans. Might even start eating and drinking less.

Oh feck, you said 42. 😜

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Trouble with NSC these days is that it's all about football! So, in a move to put the Crap back into NSC, a couple of subjects from me.

Here's a load of fat *******s out there. I see them all around and one looks back at me every time I pass a mirror or I see my reflection. So how come trousers sold in shops are getting smaller? I used to be able to get cheap trousers for work, or jeans, from Asda. Matalan, factory shop etc but now they seem to stop at 42" waist and they are rare.

I don't want to pay a fortune for day-to-day wear so where do you 'Dad bods' get yer troosers from?

Today I had to go the BHS and go for the 'active waistband'. I had an 'incident' in there, but that's another story....

If you are going to Down grade physically you may as well do shopping as well. Primark will defo have jogging pants and prob the cheap Trousers you are looking for.

Oh and try skipping breakfast and KFC?

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
If you are going to Down grade physically you may as well do shopping as well. Primark will defo have jogging pants and prob the cheap Trousers you are looking for.

Oh and try skipping breakfast and KFC?

Primark don't stock large sizes.

Jacamo do.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Primark don't stock large sizes.

Jacamo do.

Don't start me on Primark. I'm a little overweight and have a 44 inch chest and 36ish inch waist (ahem, vanity sizing).

I go into Primark now and again because the shirts are good value and they have some nice designs, IF, you are slim fit or tailored fit. There is nowhere near the same selection for the regular fit guys. I'm only a large but I don't want to be wearing skin tight shirts with gaping buttons.

It's got to be an 'ist of some kind I tell ya.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here