Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlton away

RohanInceEnthusiast

Nov 26, 2015
Thankfully I've got my tickets for this Saturday's game at The Valley, but I am mainly asking for 2 of my good friends who are desperately trying to find a pair of tickets for the game in the home end if needs be.

Was just wondering if anyone else as tried/purchased any tickets in the home end and if so how did you go about it? Or if anyone plans to get some in the home end how that will be sorted.

Cheers. :albion2:

el punal

Thankfully I've got my tickets for this Saturday's game at The Valley, but I am mainly asking for 2 of my good friends who are desperately trying to find a pair of tickets for the game in the home end if needs be.

Was just wondering if anyone else as tried/purchased any tickets in the home end and if so how did you go about it? Or if anyone plans to get some in the home end how that will be sorted.

I suggest that you wear a full Belgium national kit, have Duchatelet printed on the back, carry a Belgium flag and a bag of Brussels sprouts. Arrive at the Valley, pay at the gate and everything should be dandy. Once inside converse with the locals on what a wonderfully well run club they have.

I would be expect your life expectancy to then be measured in minutes rather than the three score and ten that you'd hoped for.

Best of luck.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005

Well if they didn't have enough LOYALTY points its tough!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here