Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How much are you able to focus on life right now?

How is your life focus right now?

• Fully focused

Votes: 18 8.7%
  • Slightly distracted

Votes: 44 21.4%
  • Massively distracted

Votes: 105 51.0%
  • What's that? There's something other than the Albion happening right now?

Votes: 39 18.9%

• Total voters

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I really need to get my arse into gear on several fronts, but it feels like my life is on hold as I largely spend all of my time either:

- Reading NSC
- Looking at fixtures and league tables

How is your general life focus right now?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Bargain Hunt not on today?

happygull

Dec 28, 2011
I really need to get my arse into gear on several fronts, but it feels like my life is on hold as I largely spend all of my time either:

- Reading NSC

Been in work since 7am and all iv'e done is read NSC, other forums, sky sports, checked tables , search for any information that would give us an advantage ... oh and made a coffee

work ..... nahhhhhh , will look at that this afternoon ish

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
*As you asked, I've got up this morning, been to the gym, home, showered, about to walk into town to order some carpets, then I'll come back and spend twenty minutes or so on hold to Southern Water while I wait for them to tell me where the hell my waste water bills have got to.

Taking each game as it comes, me. 100% focused on the task(s) in hand.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

- Reading NSC

I guess the second of those is a euphamism?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I get on with work and then after a few minutes my mind wanders to the upcoming away games. I've been listening a lot to Bauhaus this morning too and this has helped but still not fully effective. I can't get the Albion out of my head for anything longer than a quarter of an hour.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Very distracted. Hence this post. Despite the relative simplicity of our task, which is win four games get promoted, I find my self poring over the table, mulling over all the permutations, trying to convince my self Preston will beat Burnley and wondering whether the malbec in that pub in Blackheath is still top notch.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
*As you asked, I've got up this morning, been to the gym, home, showered, about to walk into town to order some carpets, then I'll come back and spend twenty minutes or so on hold to Southern Water while I wait for them to tell me where the hell my waste water bills have got to.

Taking each game as it comes, me. 100% focused on the task(s) in hand.

Team talk potential....well maybe just the last line

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I keep thinking about this cup finals stuff.

In my lifetime I have seen us win one, drawn one and lose two "cup finals". Can we really win the four we have left. I cannot see a way we can get promoted automatically unless we win all four. I'm usually glass half full but I keep getting drawn to the half empty side. And then I worry what the effect will be if we just miss out and have to settle for the play offs.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I've been alternating between preparing my next lecture and updating a probability table for the remaining fixtures.

One of the above has taken priority.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Hmmm. I haven't got to the shops yet. I'm still on NSC.

Perhaps my focus isn't quite as sharp as I thought.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
I keep thinking about this cup finals stuff.

In my lifetime I have seen us win one, drawn one and lose two "cup finals". Can we really win the four we have left. I cannot see a way we can get promoted automatically unless we win all four. I'm usually glass half full but I keep getting drawn to the half empty side. And then I worry what the effect will be if we just miss out and have to settle for the play offs.

Pretty much where i am with it all.

tommyseagull

Jan 11, 2012
I can't focus on anything apart from automatic promotion, my weddings the day after middlesboro and my honeymoon straight after which means I'll miss the playoffs.. So I need automatic promotion!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
I have been trying to avoid here as much as possible as it makes me even more nervous. Isnt happening today.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Had an 45m wait in Eastern Rod outpatients just now waiting on a blood test. A wonderful 45 minutes of daydreaming about tomorrow night and thinking what a fantastic place the universe is.

I am especially relishing the fact that all three teams are stepping up. "Pressures on us? **** you. Have that. Over to the next team." It's just BRILLIANT.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here