Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton v Fulham - the Full 90 minutes - FREE!!!!!

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Nice one, check their site on Saturday night and it was not on there.. No what im doing at work for the next hour and Half. :thumbsup:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Not sure I want to see the first 20 minutes as I came home from the match (missing 39 minutes) with a rosier than real idea of how we played.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Cheers for that OP, just watched the entire game. Was great to re live it. Is a good commentator the Fulham guy, ever the more satisfying to hear his abject disappointment by the end of the game. We just don't just want to beat our opponents, we want to crush them. It's a rare event that a team wins so convincingly so was great to see it again

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
If you click on the Vimeo logo bottom right, you can view it on Vimeo, and gives the option to download in a variety of quality/size options. Means you can save it offline to watch whenever...

He just wanted it to be bigger

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Thanks for this - I wasn't able to get to the game so nice to be able to download as a memento. :thumbsup:

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
Do you think there is anyway we could do this for our matches? Contact the club and see if it is possible?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Cheers for that OP, just watched the entire game. Was great to re live it. Is a good commentator the Fulham guy, ever the more satisfying to hear his abject disappointment by the end of the game. We just don't just want to beat our opponents, we want to crush them. It's a rare event that a team wins so convincingly so was great to see it again

He's as biased as Aspinall!

"Fulham have been the better team" (true at 25 minutes - certainly not at 40 when he claimed it).
"Just a penalty and a dodgy free kick between the teams" - nailed on free kick. Amorbieta had both arms on his back when he 'won' the header.
"Oh, come on! That was miles offside" Nope (although I thought so at the time too, so I'll forgive him that one).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here