Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

football league (skybet championship ) highlights show bein sports 18/4/2016.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
extended coverage of hull v wolves , boro v bolton and burnley v brum .....every other goal in the league shown on the show ........total amount of time in seconds of highlights of the team which had a 5-0 win at home putting them temporarily, again ,into one of the auto promotion spots....that time dedicated to the team currently locked in a 3 way struggle with two
" northern giants of football" was 0.00 minutes and zero second.........WTFF is wrong with these TERWUNTERS...i'm starting to take this personally now ......jesus christ i hope we knock one of these two out of the top two.....:angry::angry::angry:

dazzer6666

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
extended coverage of hull v wolves , boro v bolton and burnley v brum .....every other goal in the league shown on the show ........total amount of time in seconds of highlights of the team which had a 5-0 win at home putting them temporarily, again ,into one of the auto promotion spots....that time dedicated to the team currently locked in a 3 way struggle with two
" northern giants of football" was 0.00 minutes and zero second.........WTFF is wrong with these TERWUNTERS...i'm starting to take this personally now ......jesus christ i hope we knock one of these two out of the top two.....:angry::angry::angry:
The FL GOALS programme on Sky yesterday showed good highlights and were very complimentary about the performance of Leicester loanee Antony Knockaert.......FFS.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Alan Curbishly tipped us for promotion.....but that was on the C5 prog
It was very unclear. It sounded like he did, but the question which was lost amongst his umm-ing and ahhh-ing was 'which team in the top 3 would miss out'.

I don't think he really knew what the question was by the time he answered it.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
It was very unclear. It sounded like he did, but the question which was lost amongst his umm-ing and ahhh-ing was 'which team in the top 3 would miss out'.

I don't think he really knew what the question was by the time he answered it.
I thought he nominated us as the one that would miss out!

Paul Merson (I think it was) backed us to get second on Sky Sports earlier.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here