Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Child Upgrades / New Call Centre

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Just used my last upgrade for my mate for QPR.

Previously this has been completely painless. I have phoned the number on the back of the season ticket card, chosen 1) for home games and been put through to the usual helpful team at the ground. Job done in about 1 minute.

Today I came through to a queue but was not told what position in it I was. Instead there was hideous generic hold music. "That's odd" I thought. Got through to a stroppy woman who said 'we can't do that, you'll have to contact the ground directly'. Er, I thought I was. So I redialled and listened to all 6 options. Not one of them covered upgrades. The only other one that would get me the old helpful team seemed to be 6 but that was described as for disabled fans and U21 / Ladies games.

So I dialled 1 again and went on hold for even longer. At least this bloke explained that I was not through to the Amex and put me through directly. Once through I got the old system, was first in the queue and was sorted by our excellent staff in one minute.

So - if you are upgrading you can no longer dial option 1. Might be helpful if a club employee posted what option you should choose or we change the automated message. Secondly you will probably get an outsourced call centre on Thursday for the extra Boro tickets. Good luck with that. They're not cuddly.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Might be an idea to let PB know. He's usually pretty hot on customer service issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trelford Mills Guide Dog

Jun 14, 2008
Upgrade.jpg

I received an email on 'How to upgrade a concession ticket' from the club last week ... see attached.

It states that you should call the Albion booking line 0844 327 1901 and select option 5.

NB:- I haven't tried it yet to see if it works !

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
View attachment 73738

I received an email on 'How to upgrade a concession ticket' from the club last week ... see attached.

It states that you should call the Albion booking line 0844 327 1901 and select option 5.

NB:- I haven't tried it yet to see if it works !

Brilliant - option 5 for upgrades than. It used to be one definitely.

I will see if I got that email. Been a busy week but can't remember seeing it.

When did we start using a different call centre for 1st team tickets though?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I'd welcome some help upgrading one of my (adult) children today - ungrateful scrote. Will this new call centre be able to assist, do you think?

James Bond's body double

Nov 1, 2009
Southwick
I had the same issue on Friday, I have always used option 1. Tried to explain to this rude young lady, I asked had it changed etc her reply was no always been option 5 then hung up!!!!!!. Same as the OP I listened to all options and only option 1 was and option, called back and same story they hung up.

Called back used option 5 which was for group bookings but was able to upgrade and even then they didn't know it had changed. And no email for me yet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here