[Music] Axl Rose

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
True

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Definitely true. Including the UK dates. Was confirmed yesterday. Axl is doing the tour then starting the main part of the guns n roses tour straight after

Herr Tubthumper

Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I think it will be fun

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
sorry bladders,didn't mean to quote you there

too much wine :drink: :lol:

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
This is all going to end in tears and will be the unfortunate nail in the coffin of an otherwise phenomenal career. Not a huge fan but this can only end with some Axl Rose flounce about the sound or he will start gigs two hours late.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Saw acdc and guns n roses the past couple of years great gigs!!!

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Jul 7, 2003
True, for the rest of this tour, which I imagine will be the last.

After Wembley last July I said on here that it looked like their last tour with the references to the past that were included in the set.

I can't make up my mind if Axl is an inspired choice of substitute or one of the biggest risks that the AC/DC brand have taken. In his pomp, he was a fantastic front man and had a wide vocal range which means he can cope with the AC/DC catalogue.

However, AC/DC are a very finely tuned and organised business unit so Axl will have to be on best behaviour with none of the old tantrums, turning up late, etc that he became known for. Hopefully for both sides, he has grown up and will provide the send off AC/DC deserve.

I see that Angus played a couple of numbers at Coachella with GNR this weekend which must have been good to see.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
a good fit if you ask me

Sabbath,Deep Purple,Maiden have all chanded singers

what's the alternative?

I drove past the Carlisle Pub in Hastings a while back, Blaze Bailey was playing there.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Slash on Sky Arts now (if you can stomach the site of lads in Stoke City shirts, moshing :lolol: - I exaggerate. OK, lie).

I saw AC/DC with Bon Scott, in Brighton. Axl would be perfect.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here