Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] U l l o a

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I thought he got the Vardy decision right. Definite dive.

the bloke was holding him and then tripped him Vardy is very good at leaving his leg at an angle
but the rules are if you trip or hold in the area its a pen
ref there to make sure players adhere to the rules .................................how can you do that if you spend most of the match walking around the centre circle

inland seagull

Aug 7, 2010
Northampton
I've never been a great fan of Jon Moss as a referee, but today he was brave and until the last minute got the big decisions right, and then he gave that last penalty just to prove what a t*sser he is

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Incredibly incompetent refereeing display.

Vardy shouldn't have got the first yellow, he should have got a penalty and not the second yellow, West Ham's penalty wasn't a penalty, Leicester's penalty wasn't a penalty. Embarrasing that a professional ref tried to even things out at the end of such a massive match. Amongst that there were a number of other very poor decisions. He has to be dropped for a very long time after that.

Very pleased for Leo, that took huge bottle, I was very worried when he went up to take it, felt sure he would miss!

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks

Vardy shouldn't have got the first yellow, he should have got a penalty and not the second yellow, West Ham's penalty wasn't a penalty, Leicester's penalty wasn't a penalty. Embarrasing that a professional ref tried to even things out at the end of such a massive match. Amongst that there were a number of other very poor decisions. He has to be dropped for a very long time after that.

Very pleased for Leo, that took huge bottle, I was very worried when he went up to take it, felt sure he would miss!

Thought the West Ham pen was one.

Leicester should have a had a pen for the hold on Huth.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester

Disagree with you on the Vardy second yellow. He changes the direction of his run sideways and deliberately runs across the defender who had nowhere to go. He was actually moving away from the ball and that for me is simulation.

Agree however that the inconsistency of the decision making today let the ref down big time

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings

Trouble is if he's dropped from Premier League he's likely to end up in the Championship. I don't mind ref giving pens for holding and pulling at corners if they are consistent, unfortunately they aren't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here