Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If we get promoted can we do something to remember the Brighton fans we have lost this yea

1066gull

Heathfield just lost a true gent from my year this weekend and also what happened on the platform on Friday night and Shoreham earlier this year makes me want to do something possibly on the last day of the season.

Does anyone else think we should?

Last edited:

bhafcforever

Apr 9, 2016
Heathfield just lost a true gent from my year this weekend and also what on the platform on Friday night and Shoreham earlier this year makes me want to do something possibly on the last day of the season.

Does anyone else think we should?

Why if we get promoted? It should be a regardless thing

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I like the Charlton way at the last home game of the season list the fans that have passed away on the big board and have 1 period of a minutes silence for them all. I believe the club should put out a message requesting the names now so as to get it sorted by then.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
What's wrong with just having a Remembrances page in the programme and a place in the Memorial Garden? Think the club do pretty well on both those scores. Must be a dilemma faced by every club with a sizeable following.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
What's wrong with just having a Remembrances page in the programme and a place in the Memorial Garden? Think the club do pretty well on both those scores. Must be a dilemma faced by every club with a sizeable following.

Could that be done in time for this season only about 10 days to get the names and send to printers.

1066gull

Could that be done in time for this season only about 10 days to get the names and send to printers.
We should do something regarding Shoreham air show surely? And that won't take too long

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here