Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Colleymore v Lescott

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Lescott has come across as a massive dickhead all season which surprises me as I thought he was one of the better / more likeable. How he can even defend Villa this season is beyond me

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
I seem to recall that , a few weeks ago, Collymore predicted Forest would get promoted this season - perhaps they are both just dickheads having a public spat.

I'm no particular fan of Collymore, but please explain how him making a prediction makes him a dickhead? Ridiculous statement.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
How can you say Collymore is not a dickhead?Ridiculous statement.

Sent from mummy's I-phone using Tippytappytoppytalk

WhingForPresident

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Lescott's post-match comments showed just how pig-shit thick he must be. Effectively blaming their poor performances on the fact that they knew they were going down and were just waiting for it to happen, but now it has happened they are 'going to put in some good performances because it's lifted the pressure' :ffsparr:

Not particularly a fan of Collymore but it's good to see Lescott being publicly called out on his attitude, performances and general stupidity off the pitch. The guy is a clown on and off the pitch.

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
I'm no particular fan of Collymore, but please explain how him making a prediction makes him a dickhead? Ridiculous statement.

How can you say Collymore is not a dickhead?Ridiculous statement.

He didn't say Collymore wasn't a dickhead.

He asked how making a prediction makes him a dickhead. There are of course, other things that could make him a dickhead - as he has proved.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Look Collymore can be a bit of a dick, make no mistake. However he is right Lescott and that Villa team are a disgrace.

Also Collymore's Forest prediction was clearly just him supporting his old team. As I recall it was accompanied by a wink smiley or something like that.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
He didn't say Collymore wasn't a dickhead.

He asked how making a prediction makes him a dickhead. There are of course, other things that could make him a dickhead - as he has proved.

So sorry.He got my son evicted,so I hate the smug woman-beating (allegedly) thug.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Because the prediction was predicated on his own bias and not on any rational likelihood that it was going to happen. Is that statement not ridiculous enough for you ?

I'm calling bullshit. Where did Collymore say this 'a few weeks ago' ?

He is an idiot but I can't believe he has said this any time recently

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern

Oh he has, I remember it well (there was a thread on here about it). I don't think making such a prediction makes someone a 'dickhead' though - just a little misguided

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
Lescott has come across as a massive dickhead all season which surprises me as I thought he was one of the better / more likeable. How he can even defend Villa this season is beyond me

He's not the sharpest tool in the box; see for example the somewhat bizarre (or scary, depending on your thrill threshold) rumours surrounding the knee injury he suffered a few years back.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean

Oh he has, I remember it well (there was a thread on here about it). I don't think making such a prediction makes someone a 'dickhead' though - just a little misguided

A bit more than a few weeks ago.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/02/1...gham-forest-middlesbrough-and-hull-ci/page/1/

11th Feb when Forest were on a 13 game unbeaten run. If they had carried that on they might have sneaked into the playoffs.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patreon
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
I actually respect Collymore for doing that.

He's a Villa fan and supporters deserve to know what type is playing for the club.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here