These miserable sods didn't event dress up or wave #brightonmarathon

D

Deleted User X18H

image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Same type of picture and comment from someone every year Timmy. Try to do better

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
They are not here for the craic, they are professional runners who seek out races around the world that they can earn money from and don't give a rats arse where the race is or who comes to clap them. They fly in, run the race, pick up the prize money and feck off to the next place.

Isn't that why they have an " elite" status in the race and no one cares a jot if they win?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
At least when they said they would run it, they did.

edna krabappel

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
They are not here for the craic, they are professional runners who seek out races around the world that they can earn money from and don't give a rats arse where the race is or who comes to clap them. They fly in, run the race, pick up the prize money and feck off to the next place.

Isn't that why they have an " elite" status in the race and no one cares a jot if they win?

I think the O/P was trying to be amusing.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Where does it say on the entry form that it is compulsory to dress up and wave.

If people are going to dress up can they at least have some originality far too many supermen and batmen along with other cartoon characters. There needs to be a limit imposed to avoid these duplications

Herr Tubthumper

Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Where does it say on the entry form that it is compulsory to dress up and wave.

If people are going to dress up can they at least have some originality far too many supermen and batmen along with other cartoon characters. There needs to be a limit imposed to avoid these duplications

Timmy's deep sea diver outfit a few years ago was pretty good. Well, given his time I presume this is what he was wearing.

Stat Brother

Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I think the O/P was trying to be amusing.
I just assumed he was at the Marathon press conference (pressa) and it was up to me to work out his cunning code.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here