Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

4 games to go, what do you think we're end up ?

How will it all end this season?

• Champions - Boro and Burnley gonna choke

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • 2nd spot promotion

Votes: 60 42.9%
  • Play off semi-finalists, we're loose

Votes: 24 17.1%
  • We off to Wemberlee, nice day but we're loose

Votes: 25 17.9%
  • Wemberlee Utopia, we up

Votes: 25 17.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
So folks, crunch time. Where do you think we're be come end of May?

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
I think it all depends on Tuesday, I think a M'boro win and Us to win would be the best outcome. Then we go a point above Burnley outright. I think Burnley might crack and drop points against Preston. By the time we play Boro, they will already be up and we can get the points needed as we did against a promoted Leicester 2 seasons ago. But I think we are still the outsiders in a 3 hours race, but blimey, we are gonna give it a hell of a go. Right down to the wire! I think we'll do it Auto or win & go up in the playoffs. The top 3 are by far the best sides in the division and a day out and going up at Wembley would be incredible!!

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I think it all depends on Tuesday, I think a M'boro win and Us to win would be the best outcome. Then we go a point above Burnley outright. I think Burnley might crack and drop points against Preston. By the time we play Boro, they will already be up and we can get the points needed as we did against a promoted Leicester 2 seasons ago. But I think we are still the outsiders in a 3 hours race, but blimey, we are gonna give it a hell of a go. Right down to the wire! I think we'll do it Auto or win & go up in the playoffs. The top 3 are by far the best sides in the division and a day out and going up at Wembley would be incredible!!

You are right the top 3 are the best, for once I wish the play offs didn't exist. If we do end up there, just hope Chris can rally the troops as they will be gutted

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Excellent

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Think we'll get another 8 points(3 QPR 3 Charlton 1 Derby 1 Boro )ending on 89pts
Can see Boro Winning 2 Drawing 2, 93pts
So it depends on what Burnley do, if they win 2 from 4 games they'll be on 89pts with a better goal difference
Hope I'm wrong but can see us being pipped at the post on goal difference
I'm not usually right about anything so hopefully I won't Buck the trend on this

Last edited:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
You are right the top 3 are the best, for once I wish the play offs didn't exist. If we do end up there, just hope Chris can rally the troops as they will be gutted
I'm fairly sure we've got enough experience in the team to deal with it.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Is the correct answer

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Burnley will lose against boro, and lose in their derby match to preston

we will clinch going up after beating Derby

IT IS WRITTEN BY THE FOOTBALL GODS

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
The other results will happen as they do, and for us firstly we have to win the next 3.

After that we can look at the table and see if we need 0, 1, or 3 points at Middlesbrough.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
This about sums it all up, fingers crossed we win on Tuesday night and Boro do us a favour against Burnley otherwise at best we are likely to face a showdown against Boro at the Riverside.

At worst it's a 3rd place finish and a semi final against Massive Wednesday. I hope we learned from our home game against them.

Saint Lennard

Prawn Sarnie Casual
Sep 30, 2004
Seafront shelters
Like a stuck record I will say again that before a ball was kicked I said that we would lose in the play off final. But I am actually starting to not believe this and that it is auto or choke at the first step....but won't change my stance now.

Napier's Knee

Mar 23, 2014
West Sussex
It"s been written in the stars since that evening in early August when Bobby returned. We are going to beat Derby at Wembley, with Bobby making his last ever appearance for the final ten minutes and getting the winner in the 89th minute.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here