Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dunk

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Amongst the praise for the front of the team, the confrontation and assault on Dunk as the second goal went in appears to have been missed.
Their #45 first pushed Dunk over, when Dunk got up he wagged his finger at the 45 only to be grabbed by the throat and then a left hook to the face that knocked him sideways. To his credit he doesn't seem to have retaliated.
attachment.php

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I saw that. Was it the same player who shoved the ref after he gave the penalty?

O'Hara should have got a straight red for his foul on Knockaert.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I saw that. Was it the same player who shoved the ref after he gave the penalty?

Yes, Stearman. The punch was mentioned on another thread last night.

I thought so, too.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

I thought so, too.

Spearman was shockingly poor, around Sunday morning level

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Amorebieta_Left.jpg
Fulham announced the signing of Fernando Amorebieta on a free transfer from Athletic Bilbao on Wednesday 22nd May 2013, with the defender penning a four-year deal.It was him No.45

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Amongst the praise for the front of the team, the confrontation and assault on Dunk as the second goal went in appears to have been missed.
Their #45 first pushed Dunk over, when Dunk got up he wagged his finger at the 45 only to be grabbed by the throat and then a left hook to the face that knocked him sideways. To his credit he doesn't seem to have retaliated.
attachment.php

I thought so, too.

No. Not Stearman. Neither were Stearman. The assault on Dunk was Amorbieta, and the shove on the referee was the #7 Ryan Fredericks

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Pretty nasty little team looking back at it, the shove on the ref was a disgrace as well.

What was the O'Hara incident? I didn't see it on the night and haven't seen it in the highlights packages
I did wonder how the player got away with shoving the ref.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here