Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What players to keep if we get promoted?

Assuming we get promoted this year, what players are good enough for a place in a Premiership squad? I think Godsen has been a Godsend :) and would do well and Stockdale must surely stay but who else? Most players have all had bad spells this year...

Maldini

Banned
Aug 19, 2015
What get's me is that in very side with a chance of promotion there are some players who know if their side get promoted
they will be sold.So for them where's the excitement.
If I was playing for Brighton and knew I would be sold if we went up I'd be gutted I was going to be sold to another
championship side or lower because most don't have the stadium or support that Brighton have or the training facilities.Plus
the area is a good place to live.I might even be hoping we don't go up.
Maybe these players still give it their all because they hope they will be kept but it must be a dilema.

Definately a Palace Troll

NONONO NOT A PALCE TROLL - My first post for 8 years (check the member start date) When I last posted we were struggling in bottom of league 1.

Genuine question PLEASE .

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Assuming we get promoted this year, what players are good enough for a place in a Premiership squad? I think Godsen has been a Godsend :) and would do well and Stockdale must surely stay but who else? Most players have all had bad spells this year...

Never Assume it makes an ASS of U & ME

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
What get's me is that in very side with a chance of promotion there are some players who know if their side get promoted
they will be sold.So for them where's the excitement.
If I was playing for Brighton and knew I would be sold if we went up I'd be gutted I was going to be sold to another
championship side or lower because most don't have the stadium or support that Brighton have or the training facilities.Plus
the area is a good place to live.I might even be hoping we don't go up.
Maybe these players still give it their all because they hope they will be kept but it must be a dilema.

What the feck are you on about - go and get a :drink:

Can we put this to one side and bounce it in a few weeks. Cheers.
NO lets speculate now - otherwise the conversation then might well be "which players wont stay with us because we didn't get promoted" :eek:

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Haven't given up on the top 2 yet, but if we finish 3rd, we will be favourites to beat the 6th placed team.

I not been to the new Wembley, so that could be a cracker of a day.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here