Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Genuinely think that...

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
If even only one of them draws today, that'll be a great result.

2 draws or losses, I'll be celebrating all the way to Tuesday night!

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I genuinely think they could both lose. I think they could both win and they could both draw or one could win and the other lose or one could draw and the other lose or one could draw and the other win.

Can any of these soothsayers actually keep statistics of how often their 'genuine' feelings about results actually materialise?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Middlesbro lose?, are you mad? Bolton are without a manager and bottom of the table by a country mile. Even they must accept that they are League One bound now, Sorry but I can see only one outcome from that game.

Burnley on the other hand may well find things a lot more difficult. Birmingham will need to win to get their play off ambitions back on track.

Middlesbro to win, and with any luck Burnley will be held to a draw.

mrfrisk1990

May 2, 2015
39-1 double for Birmingham and Bolton both to win, but Burnley odds-against for their game so more likely than not that they will drop points.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Middlesbro lose?, are you mad? Bolton are without a manager and bottom of the table by a country mile. Even they must accept that they are League One bound now, Sorry but I can see only one outcome from that game.

Burnley on the other hand may well find things a lot more difficult. Birmingham will need to win to get their play off ambitions back on track.

Middlesbro to win, and with any luck Burnley will be held to a draw.

Bolton 20 pts adrift with 5 games to go. I think they know for definite they are playing league one next year!!

edna krabappel

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
Bolton are completely hopeless, I can't see them getting anything off Boro in a million years today.

Birmingham, meanwhile, have shot their bolt in terms of the play offs. Doesn't mean they're not reasonably tough opponents, but they're nine points behind Sheffield Wednesday with five to play. Their play off chances disappeared three or four weeks ago. Again, Burnley should win quite comfortably, even if they'd be forgiven for having one eye on Tuesday night. Assuming they're going to win today anyway, the idea scenario is that it's an absolutely horrific game, with crunching tackles flying in all over the place, and they pick up a few injuries & suspensions out of it :)

Love to be wrong on both counts, but it's two wins coming up for the contenders as far as I can see.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Middlesbro to lose at Bolton?, are you mad? Bolton are without a manager and bottom of the table by a country mile. Even they must realise that they are League One bound by now.

Burnley though, may well find things more difficult. Birmingham will want to win, to keep their play off hopes alive.

Middlesbro to win, and Burnley to draw.

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If IF one drops points today, all I hope is they are the team that also drop points on Tuesday.

Then I'll be well happy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here