Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Goal of the season

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Video on the link for the goals. Maybe someone a bit more tecchy than me can imbed it on here.
Vote for your favourite.

I don't know if I'm just sentimental or it's the sheer skill of the pass but Zamora v Huddersfield for me. Bobby cleared it, then raced down the pitch to finish it.
I was torn between that and Hemed v Bolton with the cheeky back heel from Bobster.

http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/arti...n-hove-albion-goal-of-the-season-3061741.aspx

Zamora v Leeds
Zamora v Bristol City
March v MK Dons
Wilson v Charlton
Stephens V QPR
Van La Parra v QPR
Zamora v Huddersfield
Hemed v Bolton
Kayal v Bolton
Baldock v Bristol City
Knockaert v Burnley
Knockaert v Fulham

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Nice reminder of how good BZ has been for us this season in such a short time on the pitch.

It's either Zamora against Hudds or Hemed's against Bolton for me.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Lovely to hear Belle & Sebastian there, makes me want to re-watch Teachers.

Anyway, as has been said it's a toss up between Hemed v Bolton and Zamora v Hudds.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
An interesting choice. Would have had Kayal away at Huddersfield(?) when he scored in the first minute and there was one from Murphy which was another great team goal (Reading away?). But of that lot, Bobby vs Hudds with Baldock at Brizzle second as that is a superbly worked goal as well.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Hemed Vs Bolton

Knocky makes a wonder run, passes it across to Bobby who flicks it backwards for Hemed, who slots it home.

The whole video gets me a little choked up.

:albion2:

Zamora v Huddersfield for me - was at the game with youngest Potting who was only 10 days old when he was transferred to Spurs. Nice to think she can say that she saw him score.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Zamora v Hudds for me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here