Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fulham fans , slightly miffed

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Surprised to see a thread on that board slating their keeper last night. Made a couple of pretty decent saves, I thought, they could have conceded eight or nine if it wasn't for him.

Alright, I guess he didn't really dominate his six yard box, and obviously he's no Stockdale, but our dead ball delivery was excellent again, from both Knockaert and Skalak, and I think would have caused most defences problems (apart from Burnley's Land of the Giants back four).

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Surprised to see a thread on that board slating their keeper last night. Made a couple of pretty decent saves, I thought, they could have conceded eight or nine if it wasn't for him.

Alright, I guess he didn't really dominate his six yard box, and obviously he's no Stockdale, but our dead ball delivery was excellent again, from both Knockaert and Skalak, and I think would have caused most defences problems (apart from Burnley's Land of the Giants back four).

It's interesting that ever since Dyche mentioned set pieces, we can't stop scoring from them. Two at Birmingham, one at Forest and then two last night. It sounds like Fulham concede a lot from set pieces and you can see why last night. The marking of Bruno for his goal was awful. He had time to control the ball and beat the keeper.

I think overall, they're just pissed off with their performance last night, although I agree it wasn't specifically the keeper. Once we scored, their whole team were awful.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

I saw Stockdale applaud one of Bettinelli's saves, in the second half.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
When you saw their defence you realise why they pursued Dunk so vigorously.

Dreadful, weren't they? Stearman is a very poor defender at this level. That's Fulham all over though, their defence is the reason why they are where they are in the league. They score plenty (though McCormack's radar was well off last night), but they can't defend to save their lives. Was highly amusing with, what, thirty minutes to go and they all just gave up and stopped trying. We could have had eight or nine in the end. No wonder they were desperate to sign Dunk. They'd need more than just Lewis to patch up that crap back four though.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
quote "They score plenty (though McCormack's radar was well off last night" I thought he was in Dunks pocket all night

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
While Fulham's defence were not great give some credit to them for trying to push on when three down and hence leaving themselves exposed at the back. A lot of teams would have shut up shop for damage limitations.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Stearman doesn't even look like a footballer if you get my meaning, he looks totally out of place in the game of football. Utter crap defender.
and not forgetting Mr Porky McCormack, the chubby, achondroplasic little turd ?
I couldn't believe how much weight he had piled on.

21 goals this season ???? How the hell did he manage that ? He was shocking last night as was Dembele !

Mind you McCormack wants out at Fulham

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Stearman £2 million ha ha ha ha

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern

I agree, thought he was their best player. Can't see him as being at fault for any of the goals (possibly Hemed's second) and he made some excellent saves

strangersam

Dec 20, 2015
Dreadful, weren't they? Stearman is a very poor defender at this level. That's Fulham all over though, their defence is the reason why they are where they are in the league. They score plenty (though McCormack's radar was well off last night), but they can't defend to save their lives. Was highly amusing with, what, thirty minutes to go and they all just gave up and stopped trying. We could have had eight or nine in the end. No wonder they were desperate to sign Dunk. They'd need more than just Lewis to patch up that crap back four though.

interestingly, only middlesbrough have scored more than them, and only Bolton have conceded more than them:mad:

strangersam

Dec 20, 2015
Stearman doesn't even look like a footballer if you get my meaning, he looks totally out of place in the game of football. Utter crap defender.
and not forgetting Mr Porky McCormack, the chubby, achondroplasic little turd ?
I couldn't believe how much weight he had piled on.

21 goals this season ???? How the hell did he manage that ? He was shocking last night as was Dembele !

Mind you McCormack wants out at Fulham

is that why he signed a new four-year deal?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Hilarious that these mugs thought they stood a chance before the match. They should give us more credit for absolutely destroying them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here