Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does anyone have any videos of the shenanigans in the north after the game last night?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Reported that the Cottagers put up a banner with a quasi-biblical quote "the Lord is my shepherd: he will slay the gays". Caught a hint of some rather unpleasant chanting on the radio - almost thought I was in Burnley!
If true I foresee arrests, banning orders, and a hefty club fine.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Someone tweeted a Fulham fan dressed as Jesus Christ tried to throw a petrol bomb ?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Reported that the Cottagers put up a banner with a quasi-biblical quote "the Lord is my shepherd: he will slay the gays"

:facepalm: Odd. I thought they were the team that got smitten last night.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Someone tweeted a Fulham fan dressed as Jesus Christ tried to throw a petrol bomb ?

I saw that Tweet. I didn't actually think that it was real and thought it was some sort of satire about football fans. Was it for real?!!!

Edit: tweeted by the same bloke that reported the biblical quote banner. Still find it a hard one to believe; Fulham fans are usually ok, aren't they?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
What? Is everyone still drunk? Was there also a gorilla all dressed up for the ballet tweeting Shakespeare? What is everyone talking about??!

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
Apr 5, 2014
:ffsparr::ffsparr:

Check Twitter pages before you start quoting them.....

:shootself

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
One of the stewards in South West corner got hit with a coin lobbed from the away end after the 4th went in

edna krabappel

Jul 7, 2003
Reported that the Cottagers put up a banner with a quasi-biblical quote "the Lord is my shepherd: he will slay the gays". Caught a hint of some rather unpleasant chanting on the radio - almost thought I was in Burnley!

That and the petrol bomb one are from some weird sort of spoof account (though you'd think a spoof account was at least supposed to be funny). Purports to be a Forest fan and a journalist. Is probably one of the two. Very strange and not at all amusing account that just tweets provocative crap from random matches. Ignore.

VAL1850

Nov 22, 2008
Beachy Head & WSU
I thought it strange that a few stewards moved to the centre of the beer luzzing - did nothing - just stood there- then got beer luzzed - and still stood there doinjg nothing - only to get to get luzzed over again - strange behaviour

Great atmosphere

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I thought it strange that a few stewards moved to the centre of the beer luzzing - did nothing - just stood there- then got beer luzzed - and still stood there doinjg nothing - only to get to get luzzed over again - strange behaviour

Great atmosphere

Could hear that 'atmosphere' on the radio during the post match chat..which was quite nice as it gave me something to listen to as I tried to escape the Bridge car park :moo:

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I meant the beer luzzing and general over exuberance.

I've got two or three - one involves 'Wrong Direction' luzzing his plastic beer glass into the throng and getting one in the kisser seconds later:p

Being an old git I'll have to get someone to show me how to get them off my computer and onto here:moo:.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I've got two or three - one involves 'Wrong Direction' luzzing his plastic beer glass into the throng and getting one in the kisser seconds later:p

Being an old git I'll have to get someone to show me how to get them off my computer and onto here:moo:.

Banned again?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here