Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Birmingham vs Burnley

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Nope. What anyone other Than us does is still an irrelevance. Will worry about that come game 46. Need 3 more wins before then.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
For once I think we have actually seized the initiative.

I would say it is Burnley's biggest game of the season rather than ours.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Nope. What anyone other Than us does is still an irrelevance. Will worry about that come game 46. Need 3 more wins before then.

Not really. If Burnley and Borough win all their remaining games they'll finish in the automatic spots which is where, I would hope, we are targeting to finish.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Not really. If Burnley and Borough win all their remaining games they'll finish in the automatic spots which is where, I would hope, we are targeting to finish.

Boro have got to beat us for that. And Burnley and Boro can't both win next Tuesday. Win 4 more games and we go up. Couldn't care less what anyone else does. If they drop points, great, but can't be looking out for that.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
That's not how it works. Sure, we would go up if winning all 4, but that's pretty unlikely. If Burnley lose tomorrow it will be a massive step towards promotion for us.

Yes it is. I would hope our side isn't looking at anything but our next result. To say a game not involving us at this stage is our biggest game of the season is daft. You can say that if we're 4 points clear with 2nd/3rd have one to play.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Yes it is. I would hope our side isn't looking at anything but our next result.
Are you one of the players? No, nor me. Of course the fans will be cheering on Birmingham tomorrow.

To say a game not involving us at this stage is our biggest game of the season is daft.
It's just a bit of a fun exaggeration, that's all. Don't you think it's a bit daft to say that our rivals results are an irrelevance? Of course they're not.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Burnley lose tomorrow, we beat QPR, Boro beat Burnley, Burnley draw at Preston and we win at Charlton.

Promotion party at The Amex. It's going to happen.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Birmingham have been amazingly marmite this season so depends what team turns up at 15:00 tomorrow

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Que Sera Sera.

Forget all other games.

It's all FROTH.

Focus on QPR. 4 wins and we are PL. Beat QPR.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
We could do with Birmingham not getting beat tomorrow and Middlesbro winning on Tuesday although both games ending in a draw could be ok. but we still have to do our bit amd win.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Burnley and Boros games are now just as important as ours TBH - it's that stage of the season!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
For once I think we have actually seized the initiative.

I would say it is Burnley's biggest game of the season rather than ours.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Big. Fat. This.

After our fantastic result tonight, Burnley are under serious pressure to win tomorrow.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
The current form table over the last six matches makes interesting reading...

image.jpg

Lovely to see us top of the pile but also slightly concerning that our "worst" remaining opponent is only just in the bottom half on form. Basically, most of our opponents are in good nick. We are going to have to fight tooth and nail for every point.

That said, Fulham had won three on the hoof and then... :lolol:

I bloody love this season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here