Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Was it a penalty ? was fourth goal offside ?.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Soft penalty but fair.
Wilson went down, could have stayed up. Contact definitely made though.

Difficult to give a 100% answer due to the camera on Hemed for offside.
There's only 1 player who could have played him on, however he initially looks half a yard off, either way it would have been very close.
Will wait for another angle if there is one.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Couldn't give a shit.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
The linesman was totally unmoved by all the protests. The ref did check with him, but he was very sure of his decision.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Really .... Who gives a flying **** ..... 5-0 is all that matters.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Who cares + who cares, was Dunk a pen against us? Was that other dodgy one (the cross which was given as a pen, I don't remember the game) a pen against us? Swings and roundabouts me old sugar, swings and roundabouts.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Soft penalty but fair.
Wilson went down, could have stayed up. Contact definitely made though.

Difficult to give a 100% answer due to the camera on Hemed for offside.
There's only 1 player who could have played him on, however he initially looks half a yard off, either way it would have been very close.
Will wait for another angle if there is one.

He's about 3 yards onside. Onside by a mile - you can see that just before Stephens hits it. Everyone assumed he was off but nobody was looking at him when Stephens hit it - I told anyone around me that would listen that it was probably onside when Stephens hit it ;) Looked off cos defender ran out after shot hit.

As for the pen. Soft but clumsey. As for the Fulham player full on shoving the ref in the protest...?!?!?!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Really .... Who gives a flying **** ..... 5-0 is all that matters.

Nobodies that bothered but this is a forum in BHAFC and we're all sad enough to want to discuss every stupid detail of every game and everything about the club we love :)

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
He's about 3 yards onside. Onside by a mile - you can see that just before Stephens hits it. Everyone assumed he was off but nobody was looking at him when Stephens hit it - I told anyone around me that would listen that it was probably onside when Stephens hit it ;) Looked off cos defender ran out after shot hit.

As for the pen. Soft but clumsey. As for the Fulham player full on shoving the ref in the protest...?!?!?!

Fair does.

Yeah I can't believe the ref allowed that. Aggressive shove in the chest plus dissent afterwards, and no yellow?
Madness.

Can't ever complain after a 5-0 though!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here