Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Only one team have scored more than us...

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
To this point of the season, yet we haven't got a goalscorer allegedly, perhaps because we have a squad full of goal scorers, takes the pressure off all. Relying on one or two can be quite demoralising.

Burnley: 64
Little old us: 63

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
To this point of the season, yet we haven't got a goalscorer allegedly, perhaps because we have a squad full of goal scorers, takes the pressure off all. Relying on one or two can be quite demoralising.

I'm afraid you are wrong there.

Fulham have scored more than us too.
Funny but true

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I'm afraid you are wrong there.

Fulham have scored more than us too.
Funny but true

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Think you may find they too have 63, please correct me if I'm wrong. Funny but possibly true?

Boro5707

Dec 21, 2015
Who needs goals haha. Only spurs playing 8 games less have conceded less (one less) than us all the way a down to the conference south :) yes of course you need goals to win also. Hopefully a few tomorrow and at burnley Tuesday and keep a couple of clean sheets.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Who needs goals haha. Only spurs playing 8 games less have conceded less (one less) than us all the way a down to the conference south :) yes of course you need goals to win also. Hopefully a few tomorrow and at burnley Tuesday and keep a couple of clean sheets.

Only one other team in the whole of the football league have lost home and away to Bristol City, the mighty Nottingham Forest.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

I made this point when someone was talking about why we needed to sign Murray.

Great to see everyone chipping in with the goals.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
I hope you tonk Burnley 5 or 6 - nil

We may need to finish above them on GD.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here