Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton have no chance

Dec 6, 2015
Or so we all thought.....

At one point Boro were 7 points behind you lot and we still didn't think you had a chance.

Boro, Hull, Burnley, Derby and even Sheff Wed were all going to finish above you.

You've got form and momentum at the right stage, players back to full fitness and the belief that you can do it. Fair play. Fair play. I'm shocked and massively impressed as are all fans of championship sides. I hope we can beat Bolton tomorrow and Burnley drop points because I believe you have one of those top 2 places.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove

At one point Boro were 7 points behind you lot and we still didn't think you had a chance.

Boro, Hull, Burnley, Derby and even Sheff Wed were all going to finish above you.

You've got form and momentum at the right stage, players back to full fitness and the belief that you can do it. Fair play. Fair play. I'm shocked and massively impressed as are all fans of championship sides. I hope we can beat Bolton tomorrow and Burnley drop points because I believe you have one of those top 2 places.

You had me right up to that bit.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I have no angst with Boro supporters or their club. As I have said and will say again, Boro and us going up will be a pile driver into these Prem parachute payment Championship sides that fail and see two sides without it go up, whatever FFP regs are flouted. Why shouldn't we be allowed to spend the same as these relegated Prem clubs and have some sort of level playing field? Brighton and Boro for the Prem!

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
And what a last game of the season that will be!

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Who cares what some Boro SADDO thinks ? You'd think they would have better things to do and ALL Albion fans don't care who goes up with US

A bigger SADDO is someone who predicted we would slip up tonight and continuously rubbished Hughton you don't speak for all albion fans (thank god).

KingKev

Jun 16, 2011
Hove (actually)

At one point Boro were 11 points ahead of us with 2 games in hand. How's that been working out for you fella?
Hope you smash Burnley btw, and hope you're already champions before last game of the season - either that or you collapse to 4 straight defeats. Nothing in the middle of those 2 extremes though please :)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
From what I've seen, Boro and us play the best football in the league by a fair distance. Sheff Weds and Derby are the next 2 for me. I think Boro are gone - Burnley are the ones to catch IMO.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
So what? Doesn't mean shit how worried they are. None of them will be instrumental in how their team performs tomorrow. Boro will pick up 3 points.

Shall I gag myself and stop saying what other fans think? Yes? Ok? You are my new Messiah.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here