Boro Away - Extra 500 Tickets

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
not available until 26th April though

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
21st for sth. Very harsh on those that have bought already if there is nothing in this one.

Boro5707

Dec 21, 2015
Also believe this has been announced at the same time as 5000 Boro tickets for Birmingham away has been announced today. Announcing both as a attempt to stop Boro fans complaining about an extra 500 not going to Boro fans and going to Brighton. As I said above, it must be down to access to the Concourse and segregation.

thornabyred

Apr 6, 2016
Also believe this has been announced at the same time as 5000 Boro tickets for Birmingham away has been announced today. Announcing both as a attempt to stop Boro fans complaining about an extra 500 not going to Boro fans and going to Brighton. As I said above, it must be down to access to the Concourse and segregation.
They will be for where we will have had the netting up just as it goes into south stand. That can be locked off in the concourse where the Red lion bar used to be. Probably only half a dozen rows of segregation now.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
They will be for where we will have had the netting up just as it goes into south stand. That can be locked off in the concourse where the Red lion bar used to be. Probably only half a dozen rows of segregation now.

Enough to lob our tutu's over?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I can't fathom why anyone would think this was a bad idea. 500 more is more atmosphere in our end to get behind the team and sorts out a fraction of those loyal fans who missed out last time for whatever reason. I'd say go even if there's nothing on it too. It's either going to be a joint promotion party, a "nearly" end of season party or the biggest game since Hereford.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I can't fathom why anyone would think this was a bad idea. 500 more is more atmosphere in our end to get behind the team and sorts out a fraction of those loyal fans who missed out last time for whatever reason. I'd say go even if there's nothing on it too. It's either going to be a joint promotion party, a "nearly" end of season party or the biggest game since Hereford.

I have been to a fair few last away games, always a good day out.
Port Vale after we had won the league was a top day out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here