Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kenny Samson

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Feel very sorry for Kenny but I can't watch anything involving Eamon Holmes because he is a c#*t.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Pretty sad that a Sun photographer saw fit to follow him around town the other day while he was drinking himself into oblivion, taking pics of him in a bookies, then slumped in an alleyway and a park absolutely off his face, totally at rock bottom.

Oh, and all under the hilariously inventive headline "SANSOME LEFT-BACK ON THE BOOZE". fcking vermin.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Pretty sad that a Sun photographer saw fit to follow him around town the other day while he was drinking himself into oblivion, taking pics of him in a bookies, then slumped in an alleyway and a park absolutely off his face, totally at rock bottom.

Oh, and all under the hilariously inventive headline "SANSOME LEFT-BACK ON THE BOOZE". fcking vermin.
Total scum. I find myself getting really angry every time I see someone who's bought that rag nowadays.

How can you live with yourself knowing that you're funding this sort of behavior? There's no defence.

This is obviously "in the public interest" though, somehow. Unlike the bloke who's in charge of policing the press shagging a hooker. Which was a non story. Which is why they didn't publish.

Of course.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
What's of interest to the public is often not in the public interest.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Total scum. I find myself getting really angry every time I see someone who's bought that rag nowadays.

How can you live with yourself knowing that you're funding this sort of behavior? There's no defence.

This is obviously "in the public interest" though, somehow. Unlike the bloke who's in charge of policing the press shagging a hooker. Which was a non story. Which is why they didn't publish.

Of course.

And anytime you see a red top journalist interviewed on TV they're invariably Oxbridge toffs.

WhingForPresident

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough

Of course.

Those recent photos looked a tad staged to me.. could be wrong of course.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here