Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paul Merson

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 8, 2005
I've always liked Magic Merson, I now like him a little bit more.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I love him to bits but he doesn't half talk some absolute bollocks does Merse.

Incidentally I've just done the predictor (yeah I know) and I reckon it's going to come down to the last game of the season. But points are going to be dropped.

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
I was shocked to hear us be tipped, i wish we wasnt in a way as puts that little bit more pressure, id prefer all sky and experts tipping the other two as any players listening to would then have more go to prove wrong, but nice to see also in a way that getting some praise that we have deserved this season

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
His autobiography "How Not to Be a Professional Footballer" is well worth a read.

Joshski

Mar 18, 2008
I spoke to him the other day just before the Burnley game and his words were that if they win that they are away (promoted), I made the point that if we won we were right back in the mix and they could still be reeled in like every other team who has been top this year. In my opinion automatic promotion is 50-50 right now a win tonight would tip things slight in our favour however!

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
Well, he's bound to pick Middlesbrough seeing as how he used to play for them. I expect he chose Brighton over Burnley because he has got a better chance of picking it out on a map.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here