Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bets for the weekend

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
£20 on Burnley to win at Birmingham and Middlesbrough to win at Bolton returns around £60. I think I might do that one as a comforter if Albion get a result tonight. If we don't, I think we will finish 3rd anyway, so won't be lumping on, especially as Middlesbrough are massively underpriced at 1/3.

What bets are you doing?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Brighton
Hull(both Friday)
Norwich (early Saturday)

Then assess the cash out situation

Man utd
Leeds
Preston

turn £5 into £179....easy......

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I will prob do a 'Win Both Score' double on Bton and Norwich. A fiver gets about £70 back roughly.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
£20 on Burnley to win at Birmingham and Middlesbrough to win at Bolton returns around £60. I think I might do that one as a comforter if Albion get a result tonight. If we don't, I think we will finish 3rd anyway, so won't be lumping on, especially as Middlesbrough are massively underpriced at 1/3.

What bets are you doing?

£15 on the Burnley and Boro to win returns £40.95. Consolation to reduce the price of the play-off ticket vs boring Wednesday.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Been betting for our rivals for the last 6 weeks and up quite a bit. First time I started was Burnley to win away at Huddersfield, odds were 2.5/1 which was just insane.

-tonight got 35 quid @ 3/1 on fulham, draw no bet and 5 quid goldson FGS

-also got running accumulator, boro v reading (home win), boro v bolton (away win), burnley v bham (burnley, draw no bet) 50 quid @ 2.8/1

Obviously hoping to lose these bets except goldson !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here