Date: 15/04/2016
Kick Off: 19:45
Venue: AMEX​

OFFICIALS

ANDY WOOLMER
Justin Amey and Ian Fissenden
Fourth Official Christopher Sarginson

TEAM NEWS

Brighton forward Sam Baldock has been passed fit for the Sky Bet Championship clash with Fulham after overcoming a hamstring problem.
Striker Bobby Zamora, who has not started a game since February, has been ruled out once more by his hip issue.
It is uncertain if Zamora will be able to play any further part in the Seagulls' season.
Defender Uwe Hunemeier and midfielder Solly March are missing with respective groin and knee injuries.

Fulham will be without Rohan Ince against Brighton as the midfielder is ineligible against his parent club.
Tom Cairney, Sakari Mattila and Michael Madl are all ruled out through injury for Slavisa Jokanovic's side.
Cairney misses out because of a dead leg, Mattila is sidelined with a back problem and Madl has a calf injury.
Fulham lie 10 points clear of the relegation zone with five games remaining.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwwERMcEE6I

PREVIOUS FIXTURE

---

COYS!!

:albion2:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Fulham ****Official Match Thread****

Good to see those highlights! I'm hoping to see the type of Fulham defending that allowed us our first goal! I predict at least 5 of our players in the away match won't be making an appearance tonight.

07May2016

Apr 8, 2016
Boro fan, easy money on home win both teams to score. 3-2 i think. Hopefully there'll be no more injury time goals, don't think my heart can take any more.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Suspect we may go quite defensive as they're strikers are decent? Though don't really want a repeat of the stresses at craven cottage .

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Kaz drawing the foul to perfection for the 2nd in the last meeting.
Made quite a meal of it though.

Nailed that dive-to-rollypolly technique.

sdr.gif

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Haha if you think that is a typical example of him 'drawing a foul' you've let your agenda against him get the better of your judgement.

I don't have an 'agenda' against him.
I just don't particularly rate him and I don't like cheats.

We see examples of him drawing fouls in every single game he has featured.
He knew he was going to go down in the box before he got close to the 18 yard line.

There's no harm in having differing opinions. You like the guy (as do the vast majority of supporters), I'm not his biggest fan.
So what?

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
I don't have an 'agenda' against him.
I just don't particularly rate him and I don't like cheats.

We see examples of him drawing fouls in every single game he has featured.
He knew he was going to go down in the box before he got close to the 18 yard line.

There's no harm in having differing opinions. You like the guy (as do the vast majority of supporters), I'm not his biggest fan.
So what?

But there is nothing in that challenge to suggest he dived, yes you knew he was going to go down because the Fulham player was steaming in to take him out. I accept that in a lot of situations he draws the foul, this wasn't one of them.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
But there is nothing in that challenge to suggest he dived, yes you knew he was going to go down because the Fulham player was steaming in to take him out. I accept that in a lot of situations he draws the foul, this wasn't one of them.

No, I knew he was going to go down as his only other play is to win a corner from a deflection, which he obviously wasn't going to do.

He poked the ball ahead of his own reach half a second before the defender triggered the tackle, knowing the defender would miss the ball and knowing that he can easily make any contact with the defender, go down and claim a penalty (legally).

As I said, he's got it down to perfection.
Genuinely hats off to him as he can read other players better than most.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Its not on Sky. So why the Sky badges?

Lualua has to start a he is not match ready as a substitute and cannot get up to pace of the game coming on. He and Knockaert are the players that make things happen. For set piece deliveries, the best we have are Knockaert, Stephens and Skalak.

I am in favour of one inverted winger and one conventional so Skalak ought to match up with Knockaert really leaving open the question of second striker. Baldock has not got the pace to run off the shoulder of the defender. But it is all swings and roundabouts. Nothing to choose between our forward players, just different skills and weaknesses. I'm inclined not to include both Baldock and Knockaert because of the height deficiencies when including Skalak for the crosses.

If Lualua draws a foul, I want him to do it near goal, not in the middle of the park. I would alwys include him because he is two footed and can beat the defender either way. This is much better when he starts the game. But all our forwards are better starting.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
So, looking at heading down for this at short notice

Does anyone know when the park and rides actually open? The travel guide doesn't say just that they are full an hour and a half or so before.

I would be driving down from Marlow so could get there any time between 5 and 7!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here