Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McCormmack AND Dembele

Apr 30, 2013
It's grim oop north
We're gonna have our work cut out for us tonight eh?!

I thought our 2 CB's did amazing against Donaldson at Birmingham who is a right handful... but these 2 tonight are on a different level.... *gulp*

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
More worried about any rain.

We are rubbish in bad conditions.

CH has a tendency to select Kayal on the bench when the conditions are particularly wet. Which might explain why we're rubbish in bad conditions. We can all say that we hope he starts Kayal tonight, but the conditions may well aggravate an injury, causing him to be out of future fixtures. For information, weather report is dry Sun-Tue and during the QPR fixture.

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
Conversely their defence is going to have their work cut out given that they've conceded 67 goals in the league this season and we're the 4th highest scoring team in the league.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I am deeply concerned. The defence will have to be on their game tonight. Fulham are the form team in the division right now with possibly the best strike partnership in the division up front. Just hope that Fulham's defence plays down to expectations. I wouldn't be putting any big money on 0-0 tonight.

Hugo Rune

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Fulham will score with those two up top (possibly via a set-piece). We'll need 2+ goals. I think we'll do it but another nail biting & heart attack inducing evening ahead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
What's McCormmack's record like against The Albion?

I've got him as a Jordan Rhodes type player:-

I'm sure he's bloody good, but I've never seen it.

Basically the reverse Vydra.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I've got this down for 3-2 us. However good they are up front they are AWFUL at the back.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
PAH, just another "season defining" game. Aren't you lightweights used to it yet? :smile:

dr415414

May 6, 2015
And they've got two key performers in recent games (Madl and Ince)missing tonight.

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here