Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liverpool v B. Dortmund

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
It's pretty kamikaze stuff, some of it superb though. Great watching for the neutral fan.

This Origi kid is pretty good, not quite the joke I thought he was supposed to be.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Enjoying it but Liverpool never got going and maybe could have won it quite easily. Still may win it though.
How you can not start well in that atmosphere at home is strange.

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
I'm listening to Costa Rican commentary... Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllll Gol Gol Gol Gol Gol Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Here we go...another 3 weeks of just like Istanbul from people with nice cockney accents!!!

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
image.jpeg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Stunning. As Robbie Savage will say, the Germans didn't use 'game management' (i.e., timewasting and cheating). Good on them. And good on Liverpool.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here