Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which Tattoo shop - Brighton or Hove

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Are you inquiring for yourself, or for a "friend"? Either way, what sort of design are you or your friend considering?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Are you inquiring for yourself, or for a "friend"? Either way, what sort of design are you or your friend considering?
For me. Very simple tattoo, so don't actually need a great artist, but I don't want an idiot doing it.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
My son and his mate both go to Dan in Brighton. He's a superb artist and will do you a great Japanese Bushido style tat all over your back for only a couple of grand! If you let him do his own design you'll get a discount.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I can do it for you.
Excellent. Do you have a shop, or just work from your bedroom?

My son and his mate both go to Dan in Brighton. He's a superb artist and will do you a great Japanese Bushido style tat all over your back for only a couple of grand! If you let him do his own design you'll get a discount.
I don't want someone doing their own design, I want someone to do what they're told.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Don't be a complete idiot. Tattoos are a passing fashion. When they're out of fashion, as they inevitably will be at some stage, you'll be stuck with something that will forever date you. At least with a stupid haircut, a ridiculous hair colour, bizarre clothes ... you can change all those things when fashion changes.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Don't be a complete idiot. Tattoos are a passing fashion. When they're out of fashion, as they inevitably will be at some stage, you'll be stuck with something that will forever date you. At least with a stupid haircut, a ridiculous hair colour, bizarre clothes ... you can change all those things when fashion changes.[/

image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    133.9 KB · Views: 320

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
I've read some old threads, but they're a while old now so the recommendations may be out of date:
http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?183481-tattoo-shop-in-brighton&highlight=tattoo

Anyone had any good work done recently?

Thanks

I've not had any for a few years and the lady who did mine (at Intro Tattoo on Queens Road) has now left.
I'm looking to get some more work done in the next few weeks and I'm in the same boat.

Maybe take a look as Sideshow Tattoo on Portland Road. That might be my first port of call.

Last year, they did £20.00 Star Wars tattoos on May the 4th. :clap2:

Sideshow Tattoo - Facebook

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here