Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lanzarote advice

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
3 of us are going to Peurto Del Carmen in June and would be grateful for any guides as to eating out, good or bad, and average price we would expect to pay.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Is there a Spoons in Puerto Del Carmen ?

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
3 of us are going to Peurto Del Carmen in June and would be grateful for any guides as to eating out, good or bad, and average price we would expect to pay.

Expect a lot of Irish. The central bit is dodgy as **** at night as well. Run by an orrible mob of Morrocans.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I seem to remember you telling NSC you were a poor old age pensioner:rolleyes:

Even poor pensioners can save a few pence each week to pay for a holiday if they are careful and dont buy beer in pubs. Actually I get easyjet travel booked very early and self catering at aan apartment through owners direct so it is quite cheap. This one for 2 weeks for 3 of us all in is less than £500 As regards eating I prefer to eat local as I can have fish and chips and a full english at home whenever I want.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Been there a few times, although last time was 2001, prices I think are comparable with any Spanish resort. Try and get to Timanfyi Mountains also Ceaser Manriques house where the jameos de aqua is. Teguise market is also good, but it isn't in Costa Teguise I seem to remember it's a good 20 mins drive away. Did you know that it isn't permitted to build over a certain amount of storeys ? Think it may be 5. The big hotel in Arricife is left there as a reminder of what the island would of became if it hadn't been for Manriques intervention !

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Don't believe any negative comments. The whores are very cheap, a bit scabby but up for anything and the drugs are in plentiful supply. You'll have a great time. Be careful of the packs of wild rabid dogs though and whatever you do, do not go out after 8pm.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Even poor pensioners can save a few pence each week to pay for a holiday if they are careful and dont buy beer in pubs. Actually I get easyjet travel booked very early and self catering at aan apartment through owners direct so it is quite cheap. This one for 2 weeks for 3 of us all in is less than £500 As regards eating I prefer to eat local as I can have fish and chips and a full english at home whenever I want.

Tell the truth, you do mention your real name is Alan Partridge when booking:)

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
Went to Lanzarotte Marh last year, and enjoyed it much more than I thought I would.

Stayed at Costa Teguise , which was a pleasant relaxed resort.

Try and do a tour of the island, so you can see the volcanoes and lava flows.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Went to Lanzarotte Marh last year, and enjoyed it much more than I thought I would.

Stayed at Costa Teguise , which was a pleasant relaxed resort.

Try and do a tour of the island, so you can see the volcanoes and lava flows.

Ooh. That's the area we are staying in. Thanks for putting my mind at rest, I was unsure of the area but the hotel we are staying in looks top notch.

ridda

Oct 6, 2003
BN1
Went to Playa Blanca last November for 2 weeks, nice place plenty of Restaurants to eat out and Beer is cheap. Would go back any time, the weather was good as well 25c most of the time

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here