Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tony gale thinks the fulham squad is as good as ours ??

skintmanblues

Feb 7, 2004
Orsham
In the articule about danny cullipnon another thread Tony gale the ex west ham player thinks fulham have a squad as good as ours .is that funny or what .just scroll down at the end of dannys comments to see it

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
If you weren't a Brighton supporter you can understand where he's coming from. Our team is a funny old mix - who would've thought Bruno (age 54) would be so good? Hull dumped Rosenoir. Our centre backs are just out of Primary school. A couple of Israelis etc.. I also think thats why no one rates us. Its been a superb team performance. Arsenal have a better squad than Leicester but who's going to win the Prem?

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
If you weren't a Brighton supporter you can understand where he's coming from. Our team is a funny old mix - who would've thought Bruno (age 54) would be so good? Hull dumped Rosenoir. Our centre backs are just out of Primary school. A couple of Israelis etc.. I also think thats why no one rates us. Its been a superb team performance. Arsenal have a better squad than Leicester but who's going to win the Prem?
This, we haven't spent Billy Big Bollocks money, we haven't got a free scoring striker and even we hadn't heard of Goldson or Skalak 6 months ago, no surprise really that nobody outside of Sussex knows how good our squad is.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Tony Gale is a cock of the highest order.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Tony Gale...how random.

My postman's hairdresser thinks that cornettos are overrated.

bhafcforever

Apr 9, 2016
Villa obviously

TotallyFreaked

Jul 2, 2011
Talking to some Fulham supporters it seems their team is finally starting to gel and will give us a very tough test on Friday. Luckily for us Ince cannot play as they think he has been key in protecting their defence. I think it could potentially be a bit of a goal fest as we both like to attack. Really excited already.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I must admit to being surprised at the poor season they are having as they were one of the teams I expected to be in or near the play offs.

Did something not click when you heard about them being after Dunk for £5m+? One of the worst defences in the division paired with one of the best attacks. They were never going to challenge leaking so many goals, odd team.

SeagullofMalaysia

Jan 29, 2016
Somewhere in north Malaysia
Did something not click when you heard about them being after Dunk for £5m+? One of the worst defences in the division paired with one of the best attacks. They were never going to challenge leaking so many goals, odd team.
Plus their goalkeeper (Bettinelli) is average, and even then, neither Lonergan nor Lewis are better than him

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here