Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

People with ears like wing mirrors. Do they hear better?

gregbrighton

Aug 10, 2014
Brighton
Sorry if the title sounds a bit rude, I don't mean to be.

I was listening to some music on my tablet just now and had an itch behind my ear. When I pushed the lobe forward, I found that the clarity of the music, particularly within the mid-range frequently sounded clearer.

I know there are people who get their ears surgically pinned back or wear long hair to hide them but I considering finding out if I can have my ear lobes pushed further forward.

Try it with your ears and see if the music sounds better and clearer... :smile:

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Are you feeling the pressure from that young upstart bhafcforever?

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill

I was listening to some music on my tablet just now and had an itch behind my ear. When I pushed the lobe forward, I found that the clarity of the music, particularly within the mid-range frequently sounded clearer.

I know there are people who get their ears surgically pinned back or wear long hair to hide them but I considering finding out if I can have my ear lobes pushed further forward.

Have you tried listening whilst standing on your head? Whole new perspective.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
It could just be that your own ears are mildly blocked and you hadn't realised. You may have loosened the block by making jug ear impressions. I hear better when I push my ears in a specific way (ear lobes down) purely because I suffer constantly with blocked ears.

gregbrighton

Aug 10, 2014
Brighton
It could just be that your own ears are mildly blocked and you hadn't realised. You may have loosened the block by making jug ear impressions. I hear better when I push my ears in a specific way (ear lobes down) purely because I suffer constantly with blocked ears.

Ah. That was the term I was looking for. I will see if I have wax in them.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
attachment.php

Former Ministry of Sound dj :) :)

Attachments

• 2016-04-13-17-22-43--1333836875.jpeg
    2016-04-13-17-22-43--1333836875.jpeg
    4.5 KB · Views: 825

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
There used to be a chap in the South Stand at Withdean who had ears like the FA Cup.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

Are you a compositor for the weekly journal 'Who Gives A Feck'

They ain't paying you enough :moo:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

Yes. Yes we do.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here