Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Team for Fulham (H) 15/04/2016

Blue and White Tiger

Exiled to Exeter
Jul 6, 2010
Difficult one this. Won our last game but didn't play well. Can't remember us starting a home game this season with just 1 up top, but with Bobby and Baldock out we may see it on Friday night.

13. David Stockdale
2. Bruno Saltor (c) ~~~ 17. Connor Goldson ~~~ 5. Lewis Dunk 23. ~~~ Liam Rosenior
38. Jiri Skalak ~~~ 7. Beram Kayal ~~~ 6. Dale Stephens ~~~ 27. Anthony Knockheart
36. Steve Sidwell
10. Tomer Hemed

Subs: 1. Nicki Maenpaa 3. Gordon Greer 14. Inigo Calderon 12. Gaetan Bong 21. James Wilson 29. Ritchie Towell 15. Jamie Murphy

:bhasign:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Stockdale
Bruno Goldson Dunk Rosenior
Skalak Kayal Stephens Murphy
Knockaert
Hemed​

Subs
Maenpaa; Greer, Bong; Sidwell, Towell, LuaLua; Wilson

The team picks itself really, Knockaert has to start and I think he'd be better suited playing inside while Skalak is on form on the right - his crossing is such a weapon in open play so much as from set pieces. Just get him the ball, and get Tomer awake in the box.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
...............Stockdale
Knockaert Kayal Stephens Murphy
.........BALDOCK Hemed

Tekanne

Feb 4, 2015
----------------Stockdale--------------------
---Bruno Goldson Dunk Rosenior---
-----------------Skalak-----------------------
-----------------Hemed-----------------------

Subs

Last edited:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
----------------Stockdale--------------------
---Bruno Goldson Dunk Rosenior---
-----------------Skalak-----------------------
-----------------Hemed-----------------------

Subs

Yes, this one for me too.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jun 27, 2012
What Hughton said about Baldock last Friday.
"[Zamora and Baldock] are unavailable for Monday. Hopefully both are available for Friday.
"Sam is the one we are more pleased with. He went off in the Burnley game with a hamstring problem and we know that is one that can drag on.
"It's certainly not anywhere near as bad as it could have been."

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Baldock and Zamora (yeah, right) are both supposed to be back for this one aren't they?

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Stockdale
Skalak Kayal Stephens Murphy
Knockaert
Hemed​

Subs

The team picks itself really, Knockaert has to start and I think he'd be better suited playing inside while Skalak is on form on the right - his crossing is such a weapon in open play so much as from set pieces. Just get him the ball, and get Tomer awake in the box.

This would be mu suggestion

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
If Baldock is fit to start, I'd be tempted to start him as him and Hemed work well as a pairing. I'm sure Knockaert will start after his impact on Monday and he usually starts at home. LuaLua drops to the bench along with one of Skalak and Murphy (really undecided on them as Murphy offers much more from open play but we've scored three goals in the last two games from Skalak set pieces). Towell will presumably drop off the bench for Baldock to come into the 18.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
If Baldock is fit to start, I'd be tempted to start him as him and Hemed work well as a pairing. I'm sure Knockaert will start after his impact on Monday and he usually starts at home. LuaLua drops to the bench along with one of Skalak and Murphy (really undecided on them as Murphy offers much more from open play but we've scored three goals in the last two games from Skalak set pieces). Towell will presumably drop off the bench for Baldock to come into the 18.

I'd probably go with this, but it all hangs on how Baldock is. I'd rather we held on until QPR for bringing him back, if playing him vs Fulham risked a recurrence of his hamstring (which is an injury that lends itself to such risks with early returns). I'll solve your dilemma by starting Murphy ahead of Skalak.

Hugo Rune

Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
................Stockdale.................
Knockaert Kayal Stephens Skalak
...........Baldock Hemed............

Possibly Murphy instead of Skalak?

dazzer6666

Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
...............Stockdale..... ............
Knockaert Kayal Stephens Skalak
...........Baldock Hemed............

This for me

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here