Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Early transfer reports.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Yes it's Twitter and yes the season hasn't finished but multiple reports of us raiding multiple teams in Serie A

https://twitter.com/bettingexpert/status/720206164483379201

https://twitter.com/transferdicky/status/720218903855685634

Whatever the truth am sure there's no smoke without fire. Good to see whatever the seasons outcome.

I'd be amazed if there's any truth in the second one. We will be watching players but I'd be very surprised if we put offers in until it is confirmed what division we'll be in next season (or that they accepted any offers). More likely that we've been watching these players and it's a better story to say we've made an offer.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
True but I doubt they've randomly picked out a Serie A player and linked it for no reason. My assumption would be is that word is that that's where we're hunting

Serie A would be interesting as we've not really had players come over from Italy before. A number of our overseas players have been playing in Spain (and a few from Holland recently) so if these reports are true it would suggest we're widening/changing our focus.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Does seem to be reports out of Italy on both of these rather than random made up stuff.

Torino, due club inglesi su Zappacosta

Zappacosta ha giocato poco quest'anno, non è stato titolare nel Torino. A fine stagione potrebbe andar via: in Inghilterra lo vogliono Brighton e Swansea, potrebbe avere offerte anche dall'Italia.

April 13 at 12:40

Turin, two English clubs on Zappacosta

Zappacosta has played little this year, is not he held in Turin. At the end of the season could go away: in England they want to Brighton and Swansea, it could have offered even from Italy.

http://www.calciomercato.com/news/torino-due-club-inglesi-su-zappacosta-254466

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
So is this a 'we're still in the Championship'' singing

or 'we're in the Premier League' singing? ???

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
From what I know of Zappacosta - which admittedly isn't that much - he'd be a useful signing regardless of which division we'd be in.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Higuain from Napoli would be nice, if we can't get Messi that is.

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
Zappacosta is an amalgam of Frank Zappa and Liz Costa. What other players are there we could sign who are the surname of a musician + the surname of a (relatively) known Albion fan?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Zappacosta is an amalgam of Frank Zappa and Liz Costa. What other players are there we could sign who are the surname of a musician + the surname of a (relatively) known Albion fan?

(Kings Of) Leon (Dick)Knight is the best I can do for you.

Plus he's already played for us so bonus points.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Glad we've switched or sights to Serie A, the South American bollocks of last close season was frankly embarrassing in the end.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here