Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would you watch the'wimmin' at Wembley?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I probably wouldn't tbh. I just don't care enough about it, even if the Albion women got there. Its not on my radar.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
No, the standard and physicality isn't good enough to interest me.

I followed and supported England's progress in the recent World Cup, but only in the same way that I'll support any British team or athlete in the Olympics, even in a sport where don't know the rules or understand the scoring.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
No interest at all and standard very poor. Even the England womens game last week I watched a bit of was awful

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
No dont like womens football I am an old traditionalist football is a mans game.

I think the word your were searching for is actually 'sexist'.

Men's football is a man's game. Women's football isn't. Just as tennis isn't (exclusively) a 'man's game'. Or skiing, table-tennis, cricket, boxing, judo, clay-pigeon shooting, archery, squash, swimming, pole-vault or any other sport.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
A mate of mine has a daughter, currently now u14
For 3 years she has been playing for Aston Villa Ladies [girls u11/12/13]
She has now been selected for Wales u15 squad [her maternal grandparents are Welsh]
My mate has clocked up 1,000 of miles going to Villa training ground, now he's having to go to Cardiff too on a weekly basis.
It's a big commitment ....

rigton70

Jul 5, 2003
only if they threw there shirts and bras into the crowd after the game then i might think about it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here